Do u not follow mma? Rockhold is a beast and future champ
That he is Nick.. Gonna give weidamn or vitor fits.. Definitely see him being Ufc MW Champ in futureLuke has very good striking, a world class jiu-jitsu game, excellent top control, very athletic & trains daily w/Cain and DC.. Plus he surfs and is cool as shi*tt
Maybe Weidman but Belfort, LMAO!!!
Quote Originally Posted by --phillyfan--:
Quote Originally Posted by NickCapone:
Do u not follow mma? Rockhold is a beast and future champ
That he is Nick.. Gonna give weidamn or vitor fits.. Definitely see him being Ufc MW Champ in futureLuke has very good striking, a world class jiu-jitsu game, excellent top control, very athletic & trains daily w/Cain and DC.. Plus he surfs and is cool as shi*tt
Rockhold is unbeaten in UFC as far as I'm concerned. I refuse to acknowledge Cheator's wins in the past couple yrs with TRT and whatever absurd cocktails he was injesting that turned him into a greek statue. We will be rid of Cheator soon enough.
Rockhold-Weidman will be off the charts good.
Rockhold is unbeaten in UFC as far as I'm concerned. I refuse to acknowledge Cheator's wins in the past couple yrs with TRT and whatever absurd cocktails he was injesting that turned him into a greek statue. We will be rid of Cheator soon enough.
I refuse to acknowledge Cheator's wins in the past couple yrs with TRT and whatever absurd cocktails he was injesting that turned him into a greek statue.
^ The greek statue comment is hilarious.
Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:
I refuse to acknowledge Cheator's wins in the past couple yrs with TRT and whatever absurd cocktails he was injesting that turned him into a greek statue.