He is down to -123 at bookmaker. Is he hurt? I have bet him in -150 range to finish a few parlays and was thinking of taking him straight up. Anybody have any info. Good luck to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
He is down to -123 at bookmaker. Is he hurt? I have bet him in -150 range to finish a few parlays and was thinking of taking him straight up. Anybody have any info. Good luck to all.
I think this is just one of those whacky Bellator steam action that sometimes happens for no apparent reason. Sometimes the steam plays win but most times they burn.
I would not worry too much about it.
I think this is just one of those whacky Bellator steam action that sometimes happens for no apparent reason. Sometimes the steam plays win but most times they burn.
I think that the over 2½ rounds might be the best bet for this championship fight between two fantastic strikers. Although I did make a small bet on Lima to win by 5 round decision at decent odds too.
I think that the over 2½ rounds might be the best bet for this championship fight between two fantastic strikers. Although I did make a small bet on Lima to win by 5 round decision at decent odds too.