lol, knock him out? he hasn't knocked anyone out in like 6 years. He'll be lucky to not get K.O'd in the next round or two
Or submit him WHATEVER..... Thatch is a nobody. Got passed the first round once and lost now got past the first round again and LOST HAHAHAHAHAH LOVING THIS
Quote Originally Posted by PistolVania:
lol, knock him out? he hasn't knocked anyone out in like 6 years. He'll be lucky to not get K.O'd in the next round or two
Or submit him WHATEVER..... Thatch is a nobody. Got passed the first round once and lost now got past the first round again and LOST HAHAHAHAHAH LOVING THIS
Or submit him WHATEVER..... Thatch is a nobody. Got passed the first round once and lost now got past the first round again and LOST HAHAHAHAHAH LOVING THIS
I bet bendo at +140 but while watching the fight I was nervous. I know that he moved up a weight class and took the fight on short notice against a bigger dude fighting in his hometown but I still never understood why he was an underdog.
Quote Originally Posted by Tomkopec:
Or submit him WHATEVER..... Thatch is a nobody. Got passed the first round once and lost now got past the first round again and LOST HAHAHAHAHAH LOVING THIS
I bet bendo at +140 but while watching the fight I was nervous. I know that he moved up a weight class and took the fight on short notice against a bigger dude fighting in his hometown but I still never understood why he was an underdog.
I bet bendo at +140 but while watching the fight I was nervous. I know that he moved up a weight class and took the fight on short notice against a bigger dude fighting in his hometown but I still never understood why he was an underdog.
Good move bud we got this one!!!
Quote Originally Posted by PistolVania:
I bet bendo at +140 but while watching the fight I was nervous. I know that he moved up a weight class and took the fight on short notice against a bigger dude fighting in his hometown but I still never understood why he was an underdog.
that was blood pumping..... i had a bet on henderson to win in each round plus the ml. but i was so close to selling off in game after the second. pure betting luck... that was really exciting.
that was blood pumping..... i had a bet on henderson to win in each round plus the ml. but i was so close to selling off in game after the second. pure betting luck... that was really exciting.