Lawler 1.8/1
As far as the competitive edge goes, the hardest, most grueling season in all of sports is a division 1 wrestling season. You basically train for 3-6 fights a week and 2 weight cuts for 12 weeks. Cain, jones, Cormier, Weidman, Hendricks, TJ and countless prior champions have high level wrestling pedigrees. If you think about how these guys won their titles, it wasn't usually with wrestling but because they have a different competitive mindset (Cain got taken down by Brock, Weidman knocked out Silva, TJ dominated Barao on the feet, Johny outstruck Robbie). The mindset it takes to get to a high level in wrestling is difficult to duplicate anywhere else. From the age of 8, these guys never could accept good enough.
I think Lawler has a puncher's chance and that's about it.
As far as the competitive edge goes, the hardest, most grueling season in all of sports is a division 1 wrestling season. You basically train for 3-6 fights a week and 2 weight cuts for 12 weeks. Cain, jones, Cormier, Weidman, Hendricks, TJ and countless prior champions have high level wrestling pedigrees. If you think about how these guys won their titles, it wasn't usually with wrestling but because they have a different competitive mindset (Cain got taken down by Brock, Weidman knocked out Silva, TJ dominated Barao on the feet, Johny outstruck Robbie). The mindset it takes to get to a high level in wrestling is difficult to duplicate anywhere else. From the age of 8, these guys never could accept good enough.
I think Lawler has a puncher's chance and that's about it.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/19/5526140/ufc-171-johny-hendricks-bicep-surgery-lawler-mma-news
"Hendricks initially injured his right bicep two weeks out from his bout against Robbie Lawler. The injury nearly forced Hendricks to withdraw from the event..."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/26/5551294/following-successful-bicep-surgery-johny-hendricks-sets-timetable-for
I said injury, not surgery. The injury was prior to the fight. He fought injured. He's better now than the first fight.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/19/5526140/ufc-171-johny-hendricks-bicep-surgery-lawler-mma-news
"Hendricks initially injured his right bicep two weeks out from his bout against Robbie Lawler. The injury nearly forced Hendricks to withdraw from the event..."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/26/5551294/following-successful-bicep-surgery-johny-hendricks-sets-timetable-for
I said injury, not surgery. The injury was prior to the fight. He fought injured. He's better now than the first fight.
ok my fault , but the surgery after the fight may present new unexpected results. Thanks for the additional info
No problem - good luck with whatever you decide.
ok my fault , but the surgery after the fight may present new unexpected results. Thanks for the additional info
No problem - good luck with whatever you decide.
the under is the play in this fight. at -115 I believe this is a steal. too much power between the two of them. 25 minutes is a long time to stand in front of eachother. in the first fight if I remember correctly, both guys were rocks several times.
the best fight to bet on this card is corey Anderson -335. I know its a lot of wood but I really don't think is opponent has a shot. Anderson is a workhorse with very good wrestling. those are guys that you bet.
the under is the play in this fight. at -115 I believe this is a steal. too much power between the two of them. 25 minutes is a long time to stand in front of eachother. in the first fight if I remember correctly, both guys were rocks several times.
the best fight to bet on this card is corey Anderson -335. I know its a lot of wood but I really don't think is opponent has a shot. Anderson is a workhorse with very good wrestling. those are guys that you bet.
the best fight to bet on this card is corey Anderson -335. I know its a lot of wood but I really don't think is opponent has a shot. Anderson is a workhorse with very good wrestling. those are guys that you bet.
I just can't bet that much juice against a guy I don't know much about. He's coming up a class to fight Anderson on short notice - this fight reminds me a lot of Pat Cummins and Roger Narvaez a few months back. I don't think his strategy should be to outgrapple Corey for sure, but I don't know if his striking is very good or not? Corey's striking hasn't been super impressive since I've seen him and his tuf season bracket may have been the weakest cast ever assembled (check it out - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Fighter:_Team_Edgar_vs._Team_Penn ).
We'll see. I just wish I knew more about both guys.
the best fight to bet on this card is corey Anderson -335. I know its a lot of wood but I really don't think is opponent has a shot. Anderson is a workhorse with very good wrestling. those are guys that you bet.
I just can't bet that much juice against a guy I don't know much about. He's coming up a class to fight Anderson on short notice - this fight reminds me a lot of Pat Cummins and Roger Narvaez a few months back. I don't think his strategy should be to outgrapple Corey for sure, but I don't know if his striking is very good or not? Corey's striking hasn't been super impressive since I've seen him and his tuf season bracket may have been the weakest cast ever assembled (check it out - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Fighter:_Team_Edgar_vs._Team_Penn ).
We'll see. I just wish I knew more about both guys.
the under is the play in this fight. at -115 I believe this is a steal. too much power between the two of them. 25 minutes is a long time to stand in front of eachother. in the first fight if I remember correctly, both guys were rocks several times.
the best fight to bet on this card is corey Anderson -335. I know its a lot of wood but I really don't think is opponent has a shot. Anderson is a workhorse with very good wrestling. those are guys that you bet.
Already played both Buckshot. Anderson training with the Edgar camp, great move for him!!!!
the under is the play in this fight. at -115 I believe this is a steal. too much power between the two of them. 25 minutes is a long time to stand in front of eachother. in the first fight if I remember correctly, both guys were rocks several times.
the best fight to bet on this card is corey Anderson -335. I know its a lot of wood but I really don't think is opponent has a shot. Anderson is a workhorse with very good wrestling. those are guys that you bet.
Already played both Buckshot. Anderson training with the Edgar camp, great move for him!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,285
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,467
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,689
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 123
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,152
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
