Not sure about main event yet. I see it looking pretty similar to Hunt/BigFoot. Slow fighters with solid chins throwing bombs for a long time, possibly the whole fight. I'm not sure either guy will get KO'd. If there's a way Big Country can get Hunt down, he may be able to finish, but BC has not been too active with his TDs despite his BJJ credentials. I think I've seen all his fights dating back to IFL. The only time he used his ground game, as I recall is, on TUF when he crucifixed (I think) Schaub and Kimbo. After seeing how slow Big Foot was last fight, I'm not what to think of his epic battle with Hunt. I think Big Country has to have a slight speed advantage. In any event, I'm still looking that over, but it won't be a big play.
Risk
CA$100.00
To Win
CA$106.56
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not sure about main event yet. I see it looking pretty similar to Hunt/BigFoot. Slow fighters with solid chins throwing bombs for a long time, possibly the whole fight. I'm not sure either guy will get KO'd. If there's a way Big Country can get Hunt down, he may be able to finish, but BC has not been too active with his TDs despite his BJJ credentials. I think I've seen all his fights dating back to IFL. The only time he used his ground game, as I recall is, on TUF when he crucifixed (I think) Schaub and Kimbo. After seeing how slow Big Foot was last fight, I'm not what to think of his epic battle with Hunt. I think Big Country has to have a slight speed advantage. In any event, I'm still looking that over, but it won't be a big play.