Posted:
#1
UFC Fight Night 47 (08/16/14) Predictions:
Ross Pearson (-120) to defeat Gray Maynard (+100)
Underdog Play of the Evening:
Robbie Peralta (+140) to defeat Thiago Tavares (-180)
| 1 | Ross Pearson | UFC - Gray Maynard v Ross Pearson (To Win Fight) | 16/08/2014 | None | -125 | Won | |
| Stake: 500.00 Returns: 900.00 | |||||||
| 1 | Ross Pearson | UFC - Gray Maynard v Ross Pearson (To Win Fight) | 16/08/2014 | None | -125 | Won | |
| Stake: 500.00 Returns: 900.00 | |||||||
Are you actually throwing down 600 to win Iike 15 bucks?? I mean I make picks like that as well, but not when throwing down actual dough...anything over -300 to -350 is kind of a stretch (in my own opinion)...
Are you actually throwing down 600 to win Iike 15 bucks?? I mean I make picks like that as well, but not when throwing down actual dough...anything over -300 to -350 is kind of a stretch (in my own opinion)...
