• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Insider Information on Renan Barão!!!

    Mars101
    nguyent25
    Ferrari29
    McDoc
    get_real
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 920
    Posts: 17
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2014 - 9:40 AM ET #1

    I don't blame anyone for calling me a snake oil salesman for the tip I'm about to give. Naturally I would be a skeptic too if someone came right out of the blue and pronounced a considerable underdog were to win over a sizable favorite.

    A little birdie passed along "interesting" info to me in regards to Barao. I'm not at liberty to divulge my source but rest assured he is very well connected in the MMA community. He is as legit as they come and when he speaks I listen!!!  

    All's I'm saying is you might want to sprinkle a good sized bet on Mitch Gagnon. If what my source is passing along to me is true then you can expect Gagnon to stun everyone. @ +560 dog it will be a mighty fine payday.

    Just remember to give credit where credit is due after the fight. 
    Mitch Gagnon to defeat Renan Barão 

    You heard it here 1st!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I don't blame anyone for calling me a snake oil salesman for the tip I'm about to give. Naturally I would be a skeptic too if someone came right out of the blue and pronounced a considerable underdog were to win over a sizable favorite.

    A little birdie passed along "interesting" info to me in regards to Barao. I'm not at liberty to divulge my source but rest assured he is very well connected in the MMA community. He is as legit as they come and when he speaks I listen!!!  

    All's I'm saying is you might want to sprinkle a good sized bet on Mitch Gagnon. If what my source is passing along to me is true then you can expect Gagnon to stun everyone. @ +560 dog it will be a mighty fine payday.

    Just remember to give credit where credit is due after the fight. 
    Mitch Gagnon to defeat Renan Barão 

    You heard it here 1st!
     
    nguyent25
    nguyent25
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2014 - 10:26 AM ET #2

    What's the "interesting" info?
    Reply
    What's the "interesting" info?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2014 - 4:36 PM ET #3

    So the info is not to bet a (-750) fav???
    Reply
    So the info is not to bet a (-750) fav???
     
    McDoc
    McDoc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2014 - 4:24 AM ET #4

    I don't need any insider tips to stay away from Renan on this way.  His last two outings, and the emergency room trips that followed, have raised too many questions for me to lay anything in the -700 range.

    Betting on Gagnon, though, would indeed require some information that I don't have.  This post provided no insights whatsoever, and the odds alone cast serious doubt on whether well-placed MMA insiders have definitive information about Barão that would justify money on Mitch.  If they believed that, the money would already be in the market.  Unless your source is Renan's doctor or girlfriend, I don't buy that a tip that juicy hasn't already been better by people closer to RB than you.


    Reply
    I don't need any insider tips to stay away from Renan on this way.  His last two outings, and the emergency room trips that followed, have raised too many questions for me to lay anything in the -700 range.

    Betting on Gagnon, though, would indeed require some information that I don't have.  This post provided no insights whatsoever, and the odds alone cast serious doubt on whether well-placed MMA insiders have definitive information about Barão that would justify money on Mitch.  If they believed that, the money would already be in the market.  Unless your source is Renan's doctor or girlfriend, I don't buy that a tip that juicy hasn't already been better by people closer to RB than you.


     
    get_real
    get_real
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2014 - 1:42 PM ET #5

    And my little birdie says your full of garbage.  1 unit on it not going the distance. Barao by whatever.
    Reply
    And my little birdie says your full of garbage.  1 unit on it not going the distance. Barao by whatever.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2014 - 2:25 PM ET #6

    Ill be the first to come here and say nice call if gagnon wins. If barao wins You have to be the first to come back and say "what the hell was I thinking?!!... I have to stop listening to birdies"
    Reply
    Ill be the first to come here and say nice call if gagnon wins. If barao wins You have to be the first to come back and say "what the hell was I thinking?!!... I have to stop listening to birdies"
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2014 - 4:03 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by McDoc:

    I don't need any insider tips to stay away from Renan on this way.  His last two outings, and the emergency room trips that followed, have raised too many questions for me to lay anything in the -700 range.Betting on Gagnon, though, would indeed require some information that I don't have.  This post provided no insights whatsoever, and the odds alone cast serious doubt on whether well-placed MMA insiders have definitive information about Barão that would justify money on Mitch.  If they believed that, the money would already be in the market.  Unless your source is Renan's doctor or girlfriend, I don't buy that a tip that juicy hasn't already been better by people closer to RB than you.


    Sharp post, particularly the second paragraph. Those are basically my thoughts exactly as well. And btw, the line has continued up up up throughout the week, meaning money flowing rapidly in on Renan. At these odds, they're begging for action on Mitch.

    Stranger things have happened and I don't care to doubt people I don't know, but the line certainly doesn't back up anything wrong with Barao.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by McDoc:

    I don't need any insider tips to stay away from Renan on this way.  His last two outings, and the emergency room trips that followed, have raised too many questions for me to lay anything in the -700 range.Betting on Gagnon, though, would indeed require some information that I don't have.  This post provided no insights whatsoever, and the odds alone cast serious doubt on whether well-placed MMA insiders have definitive information about Barão that would justify money on Mitch.  If they believed that, the money would already be in the market.  Unless your source is Renan's doctor or girlfriend, I don't buy that a tip that juicy hasn't already been better by people closer to RB than you.


    Sharp post, particularly the second paragraph. Those are basically my thoughts exactly as well. And btw, the line has continued up up up throughout the week, meaning money flowing rapidly in on Renan. At these odds, they're begging for action on Mitch.

    Stranger things have happened and I don't care to doubt people I don't know, but the line certainly doesn't back up anything wrong with Barao.
     
    get_real
    get_real
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2014 - 6:25 PM ET #8

    Barao and machida I believe are 90% for both 2 win in this spot. at least   So yeah
    Reply
    Barao and machida I believe are 90% for both 2 win in this spot. at least   So yeah
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2014 - 8:50 PM ET #9

    Get lost clown.  

    Win or lose.  
    Reply
    Get lost clown.  

    Win or lose.  
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2014 - 12:25 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Get lost clown.  

    Win or lose.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Get lost clown.  

    Win or lose.  

     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2014 - 11:04 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by nguyent25:

    What's the "interesting" info?

    Not at liberty to disclose but I will tell you this; My source has called others big dogs to win and came through for me. For example Ronny Markes vs. Thiago Santos

    As I said, I don't expect you to believe me but I trust my source 100%. Just don't be surprised to see Gagnon win and give credit where credit is due. 

    Call me a clown or hate after the fight if I lose the bet. Just trying to help other MMA bettors. At the end of the day we're all trying to beat the books.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyent25:

    What's the "interesting" info?

    Not at liberty to disclose but I will tell you this; My source has called others big dogs to win and came through for me. For example Ronny Markes vs. Thiago Santos

    As I said, I don't expect you to believe me but I trust my source 100%. Just don't be surprised to see Gagnon win and give credit where credit is due. 

    Call me a clown or hate after the fight if I lose the bet. Just trying to help other MMA bettors. At the end of the day we're all trying to beat the books.


     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2014 - 11:37 AM ET #12

    Good luck to you.
    Reply
    Good luck to you.
     
    8intheGate
    8intheGate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2014 - 2:11 PM ET #13

    Lol after a hiatus this is what I come back?  TBH if Renan pushed the pace more early I would be placing a sizable wager on the under... instead I will probably just put a sprinkle on it... 

    If he didn't have problems with weight cuts and wasn't such a large 135er (the only reason he is in the class is because Jose is still at 145) then I wouldn't even mind laying the juice and/or placing him in all sorts of parlays.  He might have hit the age/bench mark to where the struggle he has to put his body through to make weight starts to fully deplete from his in-cage performance... however, after seeing plenty of both men, I really don't see how Mitch beats Renan at 70% no disrespect to him... I feel he is a very talented to guy... but I just don't see it happening.
    Reply
    Lol after a hiatus this is what I come back?  TBH if Renan pushed the pace more early I would be placing a sizable wager on the under... instead I will probably just put a sprinkle on it... 

    If he didn't have problems with weight cuts and wasn't such a large 135er (the only reason he is in the class is because Jose is still at 145) then I wouldn't even mind laying the juice and/or placing him in all sorts of parlays.  He might have hit the age/bench mark to where the struggle he has to put his body through to make weight starts to fully deplete from his in-cage performance... however, after seeing plenty of both men, I really don't see how Mitch beats Renan at 70% no disrespect to him... I feel he is a very talented to guy... but I just don't see it happening.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2014 - 12:37 AM ET #14

    Best of luck on your next user name, clown.
    Reply
    Best of luck on your next user name, clown.
     
    fkhan3
    fkhan3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 484
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2014 - 12:50 AM ET #15

    what time is this fight?
    Reply
    what time is this fight?
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #16

    I apologize, this is the first time my source failed to come through.
    He did have a hunch because Barao looked horrible in his win.

    Sharpstick: Watch your mouth pal! 
    Reply
    I apologize, this is the first time my source failed to come through.
    He did have a hunch because Barao looked horrible in his win.

    Sharpstick: Watch your mouth pal! 
     
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2014 - 12:35 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    I apologize, this is the first time my source failed to come through.
    He did have a hunch because Barao looked horrible in his win.

    Sharpstick: Watch your mouth pal! 

    You're a loser, looking for attention with this thread.  I call it as I see it.  

    Post your pick on Gagnon, but don't hype it up on some bullshit and cost people money who may have believed you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    I apologize, this is the first time my source failed to come through.
    He did have a hunch because Barao looked horrible in his win.

    Sharpstick: Watch your mouth pal! 

    You're a loser, looking for attention with this thread.  I call it as I see it.  

    Post your pick on Gagnon, but don't hype it up on some bullshit and cost people money who may have believed you.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,462
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,668
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,142
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.