Wanted to say this to all the MMA guys on here!!!!!! Just a little tid bit about my life and I think most of you guys can relate. My Dad has stage 4 Mesothelioma and today is probably be the last day he will ever watch a Formula One race with me ever again. This Thursday will be are last Thanksgiving together as a family. Tough times in my life but I get on here with and try to do my best working the MMA action. Somedays are better than others and I truly enjoy debating fights, bad judging etc., it takes my mind off the real world. In closing HUG the ones you love because they won't be around forever!!!!!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Wanted to say this to all the MMA guys on here!!!!!! Just a little tid bit about my life and I think most of you guys can relate. My Dad has stage 4 Mesothelioma and today is probably be the last day he will ever watch a Formula One race with me ever again. This Thursday will be are last Thanksgiving together as a family. Tough times in my life but I get on here with and try to do my best working the MMA action. Somedays are better than others and I truly enjoy debating fights, bad judging etc., it takes my mind off the real world. In closing HUG the ones you love because they won't be around forever!!!!!!!!