It is going all over twitter than Gastelum has had the worst cut and was in the hospital this morning. Dana acknowledged this but said the fight is still a go. I liked Tyron before this, now I feel he's a lock.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
It is going all over twitter than Gastelum has had the worst cut and was in the hospital this morning. Dana acknowledged this but said the fight is still a go. I liked Tyron before this, now I feel he's a lock.
If I were to guess...Gastelum will bow out after the PPV buys. Why announce it before? I know everyone who buys it is buying it for Silva but calling the fight before the PPV makes zero sense. I'm sure they can't find a replacement for Woodley now anyway.
If I were to guess...Gastelum will bow out after the PPV buys. Why announce it before? I know everyone who buys it is buying it for Silva but calling the fight before the PPV makes zero sense. I'm sure they can't find a replacement for Woodley now anyway.
Yeah when this line first came out I was shocked to c that Woodley was the dog in the fight in the first place. He's the better wrestler, that's more explosive, faster, with true one punch KO power..... however then a few stiff reminders came in... his fight with Jake Shields and then him having the tendency to gas at times.
So the hammer never came in... may regret it if Woodley the monster shows up
Yeah when this line first came out I was shocked to c that Woodley was the dog in the fight in the first place. He's the better wrestler, that's more explosive, faster, with true one punch KO power..... however then a few stiff reminders came in... his fight with Jake Shields and then him having the tendency to gas at times.
So the hammer never came in... may regret it if Woodley the monster shows up