Anybody else feel that Gustaffson is going to handle Rumble no problem? I've already bet it pretty good and am thinking about betting more. I know Rumble has a new dedication level and has looked really good, but (I don't know for sure) this is a 5 rounder and his gas tank has been crappy throughout his career. Gustaffson basically has a Carlos Condit rubber-neck and I've only seen him staggered when Jones hit him with that spinning elbow. I just don't see Rumble getting the KO and I do see Gustaffson putting it on him pretty heavy late in the fight and probably KOing Anthony.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anybody else feel that Gustaffson is going to handle Rumble no problem? I've already bet it pretty good and am thinking about betting more. I know Rumble has a new dedication level and has looked really good, but (I don't know for sure) this is a 5 rounder and his gas tank has been crappy throughout his career. Gustaffson basically has a Carlos Condit rubber-neck and I've only seen him staggered when Jones hit him with that spinning elbow. I just don't see Rumble getting the KO and I do see Gustaffson putting it on him pretty heavy late in the fight and probably KOing Anthony.
Gus will have a huge striking advantage vs Rumble. He will be able to pick him apart at range and avoid Rumble's power. Rumble's best chance is to catch Gus with a big strike or to take Gus down and GnP him, but I doubt that happens. Gus is just so long and avoids clinch so well. I like Gus by mid round TKO or maybe strike-stagger to RNC.
Personally, I like Gus ITD at about -120 currently.
Gus will have a huge striking advantage vs Rumble. He will be able to pick him apart at range and avoid Rumble's power. Rumble's best chance is to catch Gus with a big strike or to take Gus down and GnP him, but I doubt that happens. Gus is just so long and avoids clinch so well. I like Gus by mid round TKO or maybe strike-stagger to RNC.
Personally, I like Gus ITD at about -120 currently.