hit 1 of my manila parlays... so i just loaded up of this one... dont really keep track of my winnings/losses because who really cares about it anyway? i just bet what i can afford... hit a parlay for 10k a few years back and i actually posted it in this forum, does anyone remember that?
hit 1 of my manila parlays... so i just loaded up of this one... dont really keep track of my winnings/losses because who really cares about it anyway? i just bet what i can afford... hit a parlay for 10k a few years back and i actually posted it in this forum, does anyone remember that?
I do remember you hitting a big one. As far as I know that the only one. But I don't post records either. For various reasons. But I would never be able to post all my bets
I do remember you hitting a big one. As far as I know that the only one. But I don't post records either. For various reasons. But I would never be able to post all my bets
I think to some you get more of a feel to tail somebody with a posted record. IMO I just read and go hmm. At least you post it early instead of halfway during a fight, lol.
I think to some you get more of a feel to tail somebody with a posted record. IMO I just read and go hmm. At least you post it early instead of halfway during a fight, lol.
I would NOT be laying more than 2-1 against Lawler. He did already beat Rory. Why lay such juice on that fight? I feel those odds should be closer to even money.
Only Rory or Aldo could blow that up.
Cain and Rousey win easily.
I would NOT be laying more than 2-1 against Lawler. He did already beat Rory. Why lay such juice on that fight? I feel those odds should be closer to even money.