Posted:
#1
Lost to 2 guys in the last 5 years who at the time (and Aldo still is) were prolly top 5 PFP fighters.
I literally see no advantage for Cub in this fight besides power.
Frankie is a better wrestler
Frankie is a more diverse striker
Frankie is quicker
Frankie has better footwork
I see Frankie bouncing around and using his superior quickness to open up major lanes to land significant strikes.
I would say Frankie wins this fight at least 8 out of 10 teams and maybe even 9.
I think they only thing that can win this fight for Cub is a huge bomb because I think the most likely outcomes are Frankie by UD, Frankie by submission and even Frankie by TKO.
Frankie is still only 33 and has tons of gas left in the tank to become a major force again.
I dont usually make massive bets on MMA because you know anything can happen in a fight but I just see Frankie as easily the better, more accomplished fighter.
If Cub catchs him and wins, Ill tip my cap and know I usually win that bet 80% of the time or more.
500$ on Edgar -185
Goodluck tonight everyone!
