I think Phil Davis won personally but I think he was stupid to go for the takedown right at the end of the 3rd and that may have cost him. I was hoping he'd win and then win another somehow because if he ever fights Jon jones I am going to bet everything I have on Jon.
Anthony Johnson is very good. I didnt pull the trigger on him or Phil but right before the fight I saw +300 and loved it but didn't go in. Kicking myself in the behind now.
Next week I'm gonna be on my boy Al Iaquinta who I wrestled all throughout high school and was my training partner everyday when wrestling at Nassau. If he takes care of joe, which I think he will, he'll get a big name next. I'm not sure he has what it takes to to get into the top 10.
Also going to be on silva and woodley
YTD - 5-2 +$105.9
I think Phil Davis won personally but I think he was stupid to go for the takedown right at the end of the 3rd and that may have cost him. I was hoping he'd win and then win another somehow because if he ever fights Jon jones I am going to bet everything I have on Jon.
Anthony Johnson is very good. I didnt pull the trigger on him or Phil but right before the fight I saw +300 and loved it but didn't go in. Kicking myself in the behind now.
Next week I'm gonna be on my boy Al Iaquinta who I wrestled all throughout high school and was my training partner everyday when wrestling at Nassau. If he takes care of joe, which I think he will, he'll get a big name next. I'm not sure he has what it takes to to get into the top 10.