Bosse is making his UFC debut after a 2 year layoff and has 2 fights in 5 years. Not seeing it. Sirwan was a TUF reject for good reason, but Martinez is 0-2 in the UFC so he's not DOA. I can't see Levan getting a decision over Hacran whose 4 fights have all been decisions going 2-2. His experience will be the difference. Oliviera is improving but Joe Merritt is a very hot prospect with superior striking. Gonzalez is a high school wrestler going against a Gracie black belt in Silva. Silvia's overturned robbery over Dober is making people look past him. With you on Lyoto and Carlos but this parlay stinks and won't do better than 4-4, guaranteed.
Bosse is making his UFC debut after a 2 year layoff and has 2 fights in 5 years. Not seeing it. Sirwan was a TUF reject for good reason, but Martinez is 0-2 in the UFC so he's not DOA. I can't see Levan getting a decision over Hacran whose 4 fights have all been decisions going 2-2. His experience will be the difference. Oliviera is improving but Joe Merritt is a very hot prospect with superior striking. Gonzalez is a high school wrestler going against a Gracie black belt in Silva. Silvia's overturned robbery over Dober is making people look past him. With you on Lyoto and Carlos but this parlay stinks and won't do better than 4-4, guaranteed.
Might put in a 6 legger of the above but dropping Oliveira and Makashvili :) I won't go over the 6 I agree with. I covered why I don't like Oliveira -400 in my above post. As for Makashvili, that's not a bad pick and I do like him. But this is his 2nd UFC fight against Hacran Dias with 4 under his belt. Hacran went 2-2, thoug his fight with Lamas was close and could easily be 3-1. The one good point for Levan is that Dias had the most trouble with Nik Lentz where he was taken down 4 times. That does bode well for Makashvili's chances with that great wrestling. Even with that in mind, I have a slight lean to Dias based only on his experience. He's 22-3 as a pro and his UFC fights were not against any bums. He also beat a wrestler in Darren Elkins in his last outing, whom he outwrestled to get the victory. The fight is close and I don't have alot of confidence on either side.
BOL to you, hopefully you hit one of these monsters.
Might put in a 6 legger of the above but dropping Oliveira and Makashvili :) I won't go over the 6 I agree with. I covered why I don't like Oliveira -400 in my above post. As for Makashvili, that's not a bad pick and I do like him. But this is his 2nd UFC fight against Hacran Dias with 4 under his belt. Hacran went 2-2, thoug his fight with Lamas was close and could easily be 3-1. The one good point for Levan is that Dias had the most trouble with Nik Lentz where he was taken down 4 times. That does bode well for Makashvili's chances with that great wrestling. Even with that in mind, I have a slight lean to Dias based only on his experience. He's 22-3 as a pro and his UFC fights were not against any bums. He also beat a wrestler in Darren Elkins in his last outing, whom he outwrestled to get the victory. The fight is close and I don't have alot of confidence on either side.
BOL to you, hopefully you hit one of these monsters.