Not drastic movement, so your OK I think. Caught a few breaks in Brazil, some events its very easy, others not so much. I wanted to say that I think you figured out part of my betting mantra. PM me and see if we agree!!!!
Not drastic movement, so your OK I think. Caught a few breaks in Brazil, some events its very easy, others not so much. I wanted to say that I think you figured out part of my betting mantra. PM me and see if we agree!!!!
Not drastic movement, so your OK I think. Caught a few breaks in Brazil, some events its very easy, others not so much. I wanted to say that I think you figured out part of my betting mantra. PM me and see if we agree!!!!
Sent you a request Ferrari
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Not drastic movement, so your OK I think. Caught a few breaks in Brazil, some events its very easy, others not so much. I wanted to say that I think you figured out part of my betting mantra. PM me and see if we agree!!!!