Fight Night Henderson vs. Thatch
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/al-iaquinta-replaces-benson-henderson-ufc-fight-night-180142183--mma.html
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/al-iaquinta-replaces-benson-henderson-ufc-fight-night-180142183--mma.html
They announced Al is fighting Masvidal April 4 in fairfax. That's a dam good fight, IMO.
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/al-iaquinta-replaces-benson-henderson-ufc-fight-night-180142183--mma.html
They announced Al is fighting Masvidal April 4 in fairfax. That's a dam good fight, IMO.
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/al-iaquinta-replaces-benson-henderson-ufc-fight-night-180142183--mma.html
It went something like this, sawman. Jorge was supposed to fight benson. When Wonderboy pulled out against thatch, they pulled benson from jorge. Jorge wanted to keep his fight, so he called out the one he knew would say yes - cowboy. Instead, the ufc put in Al. They'll save cowboy for Nurmy because, with a win, either guy deserves the winner of RDA-Pettis.
A win over Al or Jorge doesn't has that sort of prize yet, but they're both right there. Maybe they set up edson-Gil to fight the winner al-jorge for the next shot after that? That could be 3 years though if Pettis is still champ....
It went something like this, sawman. Jorge was supposed to fight benson. When Wonderboy pulled out against thatch, they pulled benson from jorge. Jorge wanted to keep his fight, so he called out the one he knew would say yes - cowboy. Instead, the ufc put in Al. They'll save cowboy for Nurmy because, with a win, either guy deserves the winner of RDA-Pettis.
A win over Al or Jorge doesn't has that sort of prize yet, but they're both right there. Maybe they set up edson-Gil to fight the winner al-jorge for the next shot after that? That could be 3 years though if Pettis is still champ....
Did you see Ryan LaFlare got booked with Demian Maia on March 21 in Rio? I like LaFlare in that one. He can keep it standing and he's got better stand-up, IMO.
Tough match up for Maia, LeFlare will take him down too!!
Did you see Ryan LaFlare got booked with Demian Maia on March 21 in Rio? I like LaFlare in that one. He can keep it standing and he's got better stand-up, IMO.
Tough match up for Maia, LeFlare will take him down too!!
I like LaFlare too. His standup is much better and he is really athletic. Demian is starting to age. Wonder where that line will come out? If Demian is favored, I will be betting Laflare, although it is in Brazil right?
Props to Benson for stepping in to fight this beast Thatch. I always thought he was a little dorky throwing his religion out there so much, but I will say this has made me more a fan of his. Tough fight though, I have already bet Thatch a couple times. Unless Thatch gasses and Benson pulls a Khalib Starnes, don't see how Thatch doesn't get a hold of him.
I like LaFlare too. His standup is much better and he is really athletic. Demian is starting to age. Wonder where that line will come out? If Demian is favored, I will be betting Laflare, although it is in Brazil right?
Props to Benson for stepping in to fight this beast Thatch. I always thought he was a little dorky throwing his religion out there so much, but I will say this has made me more a fan of his. Tough fight though, I have already bet Thatch a couple times. Unless Thatch gasses and Benson pulls a Khalib Starnes, don't see how Thatch doesn't get a hold of him.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
