Posted:
#1
2015 MMA: +28.24u
Ugh I forgot to post my TUF 21 plays here and I ended up winning 9u! Only lost on Ferreira. Oh well won't count it obviously. I lost about 5u on UFC 189, that Thatch/Nelson fight cost me pretty huge, but with the quality of that card how could you be mad by the end. On to tonight:
Sean Strickland + Kevin Lee
2.58u to win 2u
Sean Strickland + Holly Holm
2.26u to win 2u
Frank Mir +170
1.2u to win 2.04u
Josh Thomson +175
1u to win 1.75u
Strickland/Araujo u2.5 + Andrade + Jouban + Gamburyan + Holm/Reneau u2.5 + Mir/Duffee u1.5
0.6u to win 8.22u
Good luck guys
Ugh I forgot to post my TUF 21 plays here and I ended up winning 9u! Only lost on Ferreira. Oh well won't count it obviously. I lost about 5u on UFC 189, that Thatch/Nelson fight cost me pretty huge, but with the quality of that card how could you be mad by the end. On to tonight:
Sean Strickland + Kevin Lee
2.58u to win 2u
Sean Strickland + Holly Holm
2.26u to win 2u
Frank Mir +170
1.2u to win 2.04u
Josh Thomson +175
1u to win 1.75u
Strickland/Araujo u2.5 + Andrade + Jouban + Gamburyan + Holm/Reneau u2.5 + Mir/Duffee u1.5
0.6u to win 8.22u
Good luck guys
