Fight Night 62
I think Tony Martin is a good bet. He is a much better athlete than Leonardo Santos and should have no problem winning that one if he has been training hard and shoring up his cardio. Hell he was beating Magomedov and Dariush until he gassed out. I thought Leo was decent after he beat Macario, but he only drew with Parke bc of a point deduction and looked very average and slow in his last decision win. I bet this right when it came out on 5d and now the line has moved with $ coming in on Martin. Also like LaFlare based on athleticism and youth but that one moved siginificantly too. It is -150 or so now so may have to hold off. A negative for these two is they are both going on the road to Brazil which is always tough.
Hopefully some others will chime in with some other good plays - heading out to Vegas next weekend for 1st round of NCAAs and looking to bet the card on Sat night. Last time I was out there I noticed the book had some incongruent lines with offshore books so may be some good values there.
I think Tony Martin is a good bet. He is a much better athlete than Leonardo Santos and should have no problem winning that one if he has been training hard and shoring up his cardio. Hell he was beating Magomedov and Dariush until he gassed out. I thought Leo was decent after he beat Macario, but he only drew with Parke bc of a point deduction and looked very average and slow in his last decision win. I bet this right when it came out on 5d and now the line has moved with $ coming in on Martin. Also like LaFlare based on athleticism and youth but that one moved siginificantly too. It is -150 or so now so may have to hold off. A negative for these two is they are both going on the road to Brazil which is always tough.
Hopefully some others will chime in with some other good plays - heading out to Vegas next weekend for 1st round of NCAAs and looking to bet the card on Sat night. Last time I was out there I noticed the book had some incongruent lines with offshore books so may be some good values there.
I got Aldo beat Mcgregor, unless its even they will give the irish the win cause they want to hype him vs DUFFY.
ROCKHOLD beats an old MACHIDA...
(long shot) cerrone beats khabib -- cerrone is a beast if it stays stand up i think he will win, if it goes to the ground then he will lose.
JONES beats JOHNSON by decision....long reach, tak...e down defence...
blah blah, these are just thoughts, too lazy to google stuff..
I got Aldo beat Mcgregor, unless its even they will give the irish the win cause they want to hype him vs DUFFY.
ROCKHOLD beats an old MACHIDA...
(long shot) cerrone beats khabib -- cerrone is a beast if it stays stand up i think he will win, if it goes to the ground then he will lose.
JONES beats JOHNSON by decision....long reach, tak...e down defence...
blah blah, these are just thoughts, too lazy to google stuff..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,275
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,645
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,125
- Trump lies so much. 22,898
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
