Posted:
#1
Arlovski/Bigfoot - Arlovski has not looked good. He has resorted to essentially tying opponents up in the clinch and not fighting. I think Bigfoot's better and stronger everywhere.
Alcantara - I would imagine he'll be a significant fav, but I will bet him in some manner
Thiago/Spencer - I think Thiago is total fade material. He has lost something like 6 of his last 8, 4 of his last 5. He at one point showed signs of being a good fighter, but I haven't seen it lately, and I don't understand how he hasn't been cut
Bedofrd/Yayha - I was on Bedford first go around. Should be a good rematch. Some bad blood
Hallmann/Tibau - I would imagine Tibau will be a slight fav here. I think he' s too big and strong for Halmann to take down and submit. I do think he's on his way down, and of course has been known to fade, which could lead into Halmann's strength. I don't know what kind of chin Halmann has
