Insane is all I have to say. The card this weekend is a joke to be on PPV. I understand that it was very promising before all injuries so can't fault the ufc too much but they should'e made it free.
Insane is all I have to say. The card this weekend is a joke to be on PPV. I understand that it was very promising before all injuries so can't fault the ufc too much but they should'e made it free.
No doubt. It is a joke that they would expect people to pay for this. Friggin Pennington is the co-main. I buy almost all the PPVs but will be passing here. I thought all the hubbub was that the UFC was going back to stacked PPVs. There is a stacked card coming up though maybe it is the Jones Card in May.
No doubt. It is a joke that they would expect people to pay for this. Friggin Pennington is the co-main. I buy almost all the PPVs but will be passing here. I thought all the hubbub was that the UFC was going back to stacked PPVs. There is a stacked card coming up though maybe it is the Jones Card in May.
goatd dot anything, lots of adthe sites. stop paying for this dogshyte guys.think of herb deans terrible stoppages, or diaz vs silva borefest. UFC is all about the money and nothing else, quit helping them
Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:
I just use firstrowsport.com to stream my ppv's
goatd dot anything, lots of adthe sites. stop paying for this dogshyte guys.think of herb deans terrible stoppages, or diaz vs silva borefest. UFC is all about the money and nothing else, quit helping them