Posted:
#1
YTD
7-3 Events
60-54 Fights (+201.69)
2-10 O/U (-9.52
Losing the Main and Co-Main really sucked for this card but I decided to throw a little at it anyways.
Parke -240 2.40 = 1
Till -125 4 = 5
Ray -525 105 = 20
Breese -260 5.20 = 2
Bush -270 2.70 = 1
Probably add more I'll definitely have something on the Main Event I just want to see how this card and my early football plays are looking before I decide how much.
7-3 Events
60-54 Fights (+201.69)
2-10 O/U (-9.52
Losing the Main and Co-Main really sucked for this card but I decided to throw a little at it anyways.
Parke -240 2.40 = 1
Till -125 4 = 5
Ray -525 105 = 20
Breese -260 5.20 = 2
Bush -270 2.70 = 1
Probably add more I'll definitely have something on the Main Event I just want to see how this card and my early football plays are looking before I decide how much.
