Hey buddy, I noticed you haven't put out any early leans besides the Rousey bets. Was wondering what you think about Cummins? I like him quite a bit but I'd like to get your take on him.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey buddy, I noticed you haven't put out any early leans besides the Rousey bets. Was wondering what you think about Cummins? I like him quite a bit but I'd like to get your take on him.
No early leans because one of my websites adjusted how they do my money, so I'm adjusting as well to that change. As far as Cummins, I do like him here. Nice bounce back match against a TRT guy with no gas tank!!!! Like Sawman said, avoid the big shot which he didn't against St. Pruex but was in the fight. Bader took Rafael down with ease, see no reason Cummins can't and get a GnP to a win or inside the distance. The line might go down because of Brazilian's betting on their guy.
No early leans because one of my websites adjusted how they do my money, so I'm adjusting as well to that change. As far as Cummins, I do like him here. Nice bounce back match against a TRT guy with no gas tank!!!! Like Sawman said, avoid the big shot which he didn't against St. Pruex but was in the fight. Bader took Rafael down with ease, see no reason Cummins can't and get a GnP to a win or inside the distance. The line might go down because of Brazilian's betting on their guy.