Posted:
#1
Gonna try to keep this short and sweet.... just feel that Erick Silva is better in every aspect, grappling, athleticism, striking, the only thing that ever concerns me about the kid is cardio... after watching Rhodes slow down a lot in the 2nd rd of the Whitaker fight that's not a big worry of mine for this fight. Didn't really see much power or dynamic things in his striking... Silva can kill him with kicks, if Whitaker was able to land kicks just think of what a guy like Silva is going to do... not to mention if they get it to the ground I love Silva's chances.... if Whitaker was able to take him down and do damage I can only imagine what Silva will be able to do.
2-3u play on Silva
Also gonna run
2u parlay Machida/Silva 4.8 u to win 2
1u parlay Machida/silva/Renan 1.7 to win 1
Don't even see CB being able to damage Machida... and after what I watched Wiedman land on him and Machida was still standing strong I give him virtually no shot to win.
Renan... had he not had weight cut problems in the past I would probably make the parlay a bigger play and not even have single action on Silva just combine the 3 and feel great about it.
