I think Khabib can get inside and take control of the clinch and ragdoll Donald like he has everybody else lately. I even think it is worth laying the juice on Khabib. My only concern would be Khabib jumping on him on the ground and Cerrone pulling off a submission. As far as on the feet, I don't think Khabib will give him any room to get his kicking game going.
I think Khabib can get inside and take control of the clinch and ragdoll Donald like he has everybody else lately. I even think it is worth laying the juice on Khabib. My only concern would be Khabib jumping on him on the ground and Cerrone pulling off a submission. As far as on the feet, I don't think Khabib will give him any room to get his kicking game going.
Cerrone is slicker everywhere, except of course the wrestling. I've heard Cerrone say that most of his training is now wrestling based. So I don't think Nurma rag dolls Cerrone. Cerrone has seen it all from a lot of different fighters. Nurma can certainly win a decision by tying up Cerrone. But if he struggles to do so, Cowboy lights him up on the feet. Just my amateur opinion. The odds certainly state otherwise!
Cerrone is slicker everywhere, except of course the wrestling. I've heard Cerrone say that most of his training is now wrestling based. So I don't think Nurma rag dolls Cerrone. Cerrone has seen it all from a lot of different fighters. Nurma can certainly win a decision by tying up Cerrone. But if he struggles to do so, Cowboy lights him up on the feet. Just my amateur opinion. The odds certainly state otherwise!