Dan Henderson +165 vs a garbage can like Tim Boetsch. This line just makes me sad. Hendo is one of the true legends of the sport but if he loses to this cabron then he needs to retire.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Dan Henderson +165 vs a garbage can like Tim Boetsch. This line just makes me sad. Hendo is one of the true legends of the sport but if he loses to this cabron then he needs to retire.
Not saying i think Hendo wins this fight. To be honest my first inclination is that the oddsmakers are fishing for the Hendo money. This has trap written all over it. But the line surprised me. Boetsch is a tomato can who could conceivably be 0-6 in his last six fights if not for a gift decision vs Dolloway, and a miracle from God vs Tavares.
Not saying i think Hendo wins this fight. To be honest my first inclination is that the oddsmakers are fishing for the Hendo money. This has trap written all over it. But the line surprised me. Boetsch is a tomato can who could conceivably be 0-6 in his last six fights if not for a gift decision vs Dolloway, and a miracle from God vs Tavares.
Yeah I was leaning towards boetsch myself but something feels strange. Will this be like arlovski or cro cop that pull off the 'old regime' upset? Or do we see Ufc possibly releasing Dan if he loses? Dan should fight bisping again, that's actually a fight I wouldn't mind seeing at the back of the main card as the 4th or 5th fight on it.
Yeah I was leaning towards boetsch myself but something feels strange. Will this be like arlovski or cro cop that pull off the 'old regime' upset? Or do we see Ufc possibly releasing Dan if he loses? Dan should fight bisping again, that's actually a fight I wouldn't mind seeing at the back of the main card as the 4th or 5th fight on it.
Can't see myself betting Boetsch either. This is one of those dog or pass spots. But looks like the oddsmakers have a lot of faith in Boetsch to win. Can't imagine they will be seeing two way action with the line the way it is. I'm assuming most the action will be on Hendo.
Can't see myself betting Boetsch either. This is one of those dog or pass spots. But looks like the oddsmakers have a lot of faith in Boetsch to win. Can't imagine they will be seeing two way action with the line the way it is. I'm assuming most the action will be on Hendo.
Let's review Boetsch last 8 fights. Looked good against Ring, was losing to Okami before he caught him. Won a split against Lombard who wouldn't fire, got smoked by Munoz. Lost but won against CB, got killed by Luke. Losing and on the chopping block and dug deep to TKO Tavares. Knocked Leites down at least twice before getting arm triangled. Crazy cycle eh.
Let's review Boetsch last 8 fights. Looked good against Ring, was losing to Okami before he caught him. Won a split against Lombard who wouldn't fire, got smoked by Munoz. Lost but won against CB, got killed by Luke. Losing and on the chopping block and dug deep to TKO Tavares. Knocked Leites down at least twice before getting arm triangled. Crazy cycle eh.
Yeah ive always liked Boetsch, dude comes to fight and im usually entertained. Ive won some money on him in the past. Im staying away from this card though. Something just doesnt feel right. I do think Boetsch wins but like i said, i just feel like uneasy about this card. Im not confident on some of the fights like I am usually.
Win or lose, we are confident going in lol, i just dont feel it. lol
Yeah ive always liked Boetsch, dude comes to fight and im usually entertained. Ive won some money on him in the past. Im staying away from this card though. Something just doesnt feel right. I do think Boetsch wins but like i said, i just feel like uneasy about this card. Im not confident on some of the fights like I am usually.
Win or lose, we are confident going in lol, i just dont feel it. lol
I would not bet this fight. Boetch has a puncher's chance. Hendo does not even have that, unless Boetch starts swinging. Other than the fight where Rua ran into H-bomb, when was the last time Henderson landed his trademark blow in UFC? Bisping in 2009.
Logic dictates Boetch, but he is a brawler, so who knows. Stupid match-up, really. Dan is gonna load up and walk around, while Boetch will try to pin him to the cage and tire him out. That is what I would do.
Staying away from this one.
I would not bet this fight. Boetch has a puncher's chance. Hendo does not even have that, unless Boetch starts swinging. Other than the fight where Rua ran into H-bomb, when was the last time Henderson landed his trademark blow in UFC? Bisping in 2009.
Logic dictates Boetch, but he is a brawler, so who knows. Stupid match-up, really. Dan is gonna load up and walk around, while Boetch will try to pin him to the cage and tire him out. That is what I would do.