Give up gambling forever. I have no idea why people insist on donating money. Theres no vauye when you lose and this is a stone cold sure-fire loser. AND you got a terrible line at that.
This might seriously be the easiest fight to predict in the history of the UFC. Correia isnt even on the level of Tate, Zingano, McMann. In fact she will lose to all of them rather clearly. She'll get slaughtered by Rousey.
Quote Originally Posted by sunset:
Coria +680 Pound it its a GIFT!! GL
Give up gambling forever. I have no idea why people insist on donating money. Theres no vauye when you lose and this is a stone cold sure-fire loser. AND you got a terrible line at that.
This might seriously be the easiest fight to predict in the history of the UFC. Correia isnt even on the level of Tate, Zingano, McMann. In fact she will lose to all of them rather clearly. She'll get slaughtered by Rousey.
Ronda is going to lay an absolute beating on Bethe she has pissed her off. She has mad a huge mistake thinking her tactics will get in Rondas mind she has giving Ronda a new motivation beyond anything else possible. You tell an opponent after I beat you maybe she will commit suicide like her father thats as low as you can get. Thats classless and for me I hope Ronda lets Bethe get what she deserves a slow painful beating. Rowdy Ronda I hope you teach Bethe the lesson she needs to stay humble in life and respect your opponent never cross the line in someone elses tragedy.
Ronda is going to lay an absolute beating on Bethe she has pissed her off. She has mad a huge mistake thinking her tactics will get in Rondas mind she has giving Ronda a new motivation beyond anything else possible. You tell an opponent after I beat you maybe she will commit suicide like her father thats as low as you can get. Thats classless and for me I hope Ronda lets Bethe get what she deserves a slow painful beating. Rowdy Ronda I hope you teach Bethe the lesson she needs to stay humble in life and respect your opponent never cross the line in someone elses tragedy.
Ronda is going to lay an absolute beating on Bethe she has pissed her off. She has mad a huge mistake thinking her tactics will get in Rondas mind she has giving Ronda a new motivation beyond anything else possible. You tell an opponent after I beat you maybe she will commit suicide like her father thats as low as you can get. Thats classless and for me I hope Ronda lets Bethe get what she deserves a slow painful beating. Rowdy Ronda I hope you teach Bethe the lesson she needs to stay humble in life and respect your opponent never cross the line in someone elses tragedy.
Give that guy a cookie
Quote Originally Posted by thornton6:
Ronda is going to lay an absolute beating on Bethe she has pissed her off. She has mad a huge mistake thinking her tactics will get in Rondas mind she has giving Ronda a new motivation beyond anything else possible. You tell an opponent after I beat you maybe she will commit suicide like her father thats as low as you can get. Thats classless and for me I hope Ronda lets Bethe get what she deserves a slow painful beating. Rowdy Ronda I hope you teach Bethe the lesson she needs to stay humble in life and respect your opponent never cross the line in someone elses tragedy.
Ronda is going to lay an absolute beating on Bethe she has pissed her off. She has mad a huge mistake thinking her tactics will get in Rondas mind she has giving Ronda a new motivation beyond anything else possible. You tell an opponent after I beat you maybe she will commit suicide like her father thats as low as you can get. Thats classless and for me I hope Ronda lets Bethe get what she deserves a slow painful beating. Rowdy Ronda I hope you teach Bethe the lesson she needs to stay humble in life and respect your opponent never cross the line in someone elses tragedy.
you dont know much about the fight game if you think that getting your opponent mad is not something that most every fighter wants to do
bethe has very little chance but rhonda being mad has nothing to do with it and should have nothing to do with the gameplan of a seasoned pro like rousey
Quote Originally Posted by thornton6:
Ronda is going to lay an absolute beating on Bethe she has pissed her off. She has mad a huge mistake thinking her tactics will get in Rondas mind she has giving Ronda a new motivation beyond anything else possible. You tell an opponent after I beat you maybe she will commit suicide like her father thats as low as you can get. Thats classless and for me I hope Ronda lets Bethe get what she deserves a slow painful beating. Rowdy Ronda I hope you teach Bethe the lesson she needs to stay humble in life and respect your opponent never cross the line in someone elses tragedy.
you dont know much about the fight game if you think that getting your opponent mad is not something that most every fighter wants to do
bethe has very little chance but rhonda being mad has nothing to do with it and should have nothing to do with the gameplan of a seasoned pro like rousey
you dont know much about the fight game if you think that getting your opponent mad is not something that most every fighter wants to do
bethe has very little chance but rhonda being mad has nothing to do with it and should have nothing to do with the gameplan of a seasoned pro like rousey
I dont much about the fight game wow yeah making them mad is one thing but to say when I beat her maybe she will commit suicide like her dad did is crossing the line you cluesless person.. Thats classless and just not part of any sport thats what a call a person who gets what they deserve a beating. Read what a said before your respond with a stupid answer please. Mad is not the reason why Ronda is beating her its what Bethe said about her father READ please again what I said. Where does that have to do with her game plan enlighten me on your theory. I said she deserves a slow painful beating and I hope she gets it because she crossed the line. No one with half a brain would say something like that to the person they are fighting. In the U.S.A or Canada we have respect for the sports we play and people we play compete against we dont cross that line sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
you dont know much about the fight game if you think that getting your opponent mad is not something that most every fighter wants to do
bethe has very little chance but rhonda being mad has nothing to do with it and should have nothing to do with the gameplan of a seasoned pro like rousey
I dont much about the fight game wow yeah making them mad is one thing but to say when I beat her maybe she will commit suicide like her dad did is crossing the line you cluesless person.. Thats classless and just not part of any sport thats what a call a person who gets what they deserve a beating. Read what a said before your respond with a stupid answer please. Mad is not the reason why Ronda is beating her its what Bethe said about her father READ please again what I said. Where does that have to do with her game plan enlighten me on your theory. I said she deserves a slow painful beating and I hope she gets it because she crossed the line. No one with half a brain would say something like that to the person they are fighting. In the U.S.A or Canada we have respect for the sports we play and people we play compete against we dont cross that line sorry.
34 seconds Bethe Correia LOL! She took the easy way out as far as I am concerned the gutless mouth piece she is. She is lucky they stop fights that fast. Ronda was going to punish her she was so focused when she came into the ring she had fire in her eyes Bethe had to make it personal saying what she said. Now she is now 9 and 1 yet she was going to retire undefeated she told us yeah okay Bethe. Rowdy Ronda is what they call a freak of her sport she is the best womens champion and maybe will be the best ever in the UFC.
34 seconds Bethe Correia LOL! She took the easy way out as far as I am concerned the gutless mouth piece she is. She is lucky they stop fights that fast. Ronda was going to punish her she was so focused when she came into the ring she had fire in her eyes Bethe had to make it personal saying what she said. Now she is now 9 and 1 yet she was going to retire undefeated she told us yeah okay Bethe. Rowdy Ronda is what they call a freak of her sport she is the best womens champion and maybe will be the best ever in the UFC.