• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Conor vs Aldo

    rzagza
    CHANGCHANG
    Howdoiplayxx
    bhawksfan
    GrindItOut44
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1907
    Posts: 23
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 12:09 AM ET #1

    Holy hell is that gonna be fun to watch.  Cant wait.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Holy hell is that gonna be fun to watch.  Cant wait.
     
    CHANGCHANG
    CHANGCHANG
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 10302
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 12:13 AM ET #2

    Aldo by murder 


    Reply
    Aldo by murder 


     
    Howdoiplayxx
    Howdoiplayxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2808
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 12:29 AM ET #3

    aldo by faberesque mince meat leg kicks
    Reply
    aldo by faberesque mince meat leg kicks
     
    CHANGCHANG
    CHANGCHANG
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 10302
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 12:35 AM ET #4

    this fighter reminds me of dan hardy...didn't work his way up cus of his country backing he got the shot at tittle.

    Mcg needs to fight swanson or frankie edgar to prove he is worthy of contender not fighting a bunch of journey men and gatekeepers.


    Reply
    this fighter reminds me of dan hardy...didn't work his way up cus of his country backing he got the shot at tittle.

    Mcg needs to fight swanson or frankie edgar to prove he is worthy of contender not fighting a bunch of journey men and gatekeepers.


     
    bhawksfan
    bhawksfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4280
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #5

    Conor has some of the best feints and double kicks I have ever seen, he also comes at you at so many different angles, tough to contain unless you take the fight to him. Its going to be interesting...
    Reply
    Conor has some of the best feints and double kicks I have ever seen, he also comes at you at so many different angles, tough to contain unless you take the fight to him. Its going to be interesting...
     
    GrindItOut44
    GrindItOut44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 568
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 1:40 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGCHANG:

    this fighter reminds me of dan hardy...didn't work his way up cus of his country backing he got the shot at tittle.

    Mcg needs to fight swanson or frankie edgar to prove he is worthy of contender not fighting a bunch of journey men and gatekeepers.



    The Books don't agree.  The early line from 5D if the fight is in the US, as Dana has indicated, is Aldo -210/ConMc +160; that's giving McG a whole hell of a lot of respect!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGCHANG:

    this fighter reminds me of dan hardy...didn't work his way up cus of his country backing he got the shot at tittle.

    Mcg needs to fight swanson or frankie edgar to prove he is worthy of contender not fighting a bunch of journey men and gatekeepers.



    The Books don't agree.  The early line from 5D if the fight is in the US, as Dana has indicated, is Aldo -210/ConMc +160; that's giving McG a whole hell of a lot of respect!!!
     
    smitty519
    smitty519
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1699
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 1:55 AM ET #7

    Not sure how reliable this source is, but they have Aldo at -140

    https://fansided.com/2015/01/19/jose-aldo-vs-conor-mcgregor-odds-released/
    Reply
    Not sure how reliable this source is, but they have Aldo at -140

    https://fansided.com/2015/01/19/jose-aldo-vs-conor-mcgregor-odds-released/
     
    bhawksfan
    bhawksfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4280
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 1:58 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:


    The Books don't agree.  The early line from 5D if the fight is in the US, as Dana has indicated, is Aldo -210/ConMc +160; that's giving McG a whole hell of a lot of respect!!!


    hmmm I was thinking even -160 to 1-180 range, dan hardy comparison is a joke, I dont like conor but he is skilled. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:


    The Books don't agree.  The early line from 5D if the fight is in the US, as Dana has indicated, is Aldo -210/ConMc +160; that's giving McG a whole hell of a lot of respect!!!


    hmmm I was thinking even -160 to 1-180 range, dan hardy comparison is a joke, I dont like conor but he is skilled. 
     
    bhawksfan
    bhawksfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4280
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 1:59 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty519:

    Not sure how reliable this source is, but they have Aldo at -140

    https://fansided.com/2015/01/19/jose-aldo-vs-conor-mcgregor-odds-released/


    This actually makes more sense to me than -210. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty519:

    Not sure how reliable this source is, but they have Aldo at -140

    https://fansided.com/2015/01/19/jose-aldo-vs-conor-mcgregor-odds-released/


    This actually makes more sense to me than -210. 
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 4:34 AM ET #10

    He may not beat Aldo but if he cant see McGregor's incredible skills then you are blind.  He's a terrific looking fighter and will only get better.  He seems to have all the intangibles.  

    Aldo, though, is an animal.
    Reply
    He may not beat Aldo but if he cant see McGregor's incredible skills then you are blind.  He's a terrific looking fighter and will only get better.  He seems to have all the intangibles.  

    Aldo, though, is an animal.
     
    Nicky123
    Nicky123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 688
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 7:22 AM ET #11

    -140 is money on Aldo.
    Reply
    -140 is money on Aldo.
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 9:53 AM ET #12

    https://fightland.vice.com/blog/some-science-to-back-the-mcgregor-hype
    Reply
    https://fightland.vice.com/blog/some-science-to-back-the-mcgregor-hype
     
    GrindItOut44
    GrindItOut44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 568
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 4:36 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by bhawksfan:



    hmmm I was thinking even -160 to 1-180 range, dan hardy comparison is a joke, I dont like conor but he is skilled. 

    The odds have dropped overnight.  5Dimes now has Aldo -180 & McG +140.  FYI this isn't some random site this is 5Dimes and they have it posted as a live line that can be bet, same as the -210/+180 I put up last night, I'm a McGregor fan, how can I not be I am married to an Irish girl and got married in Ireland, so I dropped a couple hundred on the +180 last night; was a little worried the line would move against me but am damn glad I did now and wish I had put more down.  

    I'm not a big fight guy but watch enough to have some knowledge but I thought the odds would be even a little larger, thought I would get a +250 but that's obviously my lack of knowledge.  More based on Aldo and his record/skill thank McG.  Anyway think I'll wait for some of the noise to calm from last nights fight and see if the odds swing back the other way.

    Is this going to be a 5 round standing war between these 2 guys?  Aldo won't want to take it to the ground will he?  And from everything I've seen McG won't so I assume this will be one entertaining event, be the first PPV I purchase in a few years.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bhawksfan:



    hmmm I was thinking even -160 to 1-180 range, dan hardy comparison is a joke, I dont like conor but he is skilled. 

    The odds have dropped overnight.  5Dimes now has Aldo -180 & McG +140.  FYI this isn't some random site this is 5Dimes and they have it posted as a live line that can be bet, same as the -210/+180 I put up last night, I'm a McGregor fan, how can I not be I am married to an Irish girl and got married in Ireland, so I dropped a couple hundred on the +180 last night; was a little worried the line would move against me but am damn glad I did now and wish I had put more down.  

    I'm not a big fight guy but watch enough to have some knowledge but I thought the odds would be even a little larger, thought I would get a +250 but that's obviously my lack of knowledge.  More based on Aldo and his record/skill thank McG.  Anyway think I'll wait for some of the noise to calm from last nights fight and see if the odds swing back the other way.

    Is this going to be a 5 round standing war between these 2 guys?  Aldo won't want to take it to the ground will he?  And from everything I've seen McG won't so I assume this will be one entertaining event, be the first PPV I purchase in a few years.  
     
    bhawksfan
    bhawksfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4280
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:


    The odds have dropped overnight.  5Dimes now has Aldo -180 & McG +140.  FYI this isn't some random site this is 5Dimes and they have it posted as a live line that can be bet, same as the -210/+180 I put up last night, I'm a McGregor fan, how can I not be I am married to an Irish girl and got married in Ireland, so I dropped a couple hundred on the +180 last night; was a little worried the line would move against me but am damn glad I did now and wish I had put more down.  

    I'm not a big fight guy but watch enough to have some knowledge but I thought the odds would be even a little larger, thought I would get a +250 but that's obviously my lack of knowledge.  More based on Aldo and his record/skill thank McG.  Anyway think I'll wait for some of the noise to calm from last nights fight and see if the odds swing back the other way.

    Is this going to be a 5 round standing war between these 2 guys?  Aldo won't want to take it to the ground will he?  And from everything I've seen McG won't so I assume this will be one entertaining event, be the first PPV I purchase in a few years.  


    Yes championship fights are all 5 rounds. I think McGregor has a decent chance to win and you got pretty good odds...Aldo has the edge because of his experience fighting against better people on bigger stages and going 5 rounds many times, which really tests your conditioning.

    That being said, I dont think he is better than Conor standing up, I think its really close...Conor had a really open stance vs Siver where he would be susceptible to takedowns but thats because of his confidence & knowing that his opponent is inferior...maybe he ll change that against Aldo because he will get taken down if he tries to fight with that stance against a stronger fighter. BOL  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:


    The odds have dropped overnight.  5Dimes now has Aldo -180 & McG +140.  FYI this isn't some random site this is 5Dimes and they have it posted as a live line that can be bet, same as the -210/+180 I put up last night, I'm a McGregor fan, how can I not be I am married to an Irish girl and got married in Ireland, so I dropped a couple hundred on the +180 last night; was a little worried the line would move against me but am damn glad I did now and wish I had put more down.  

    I'm not a big fight guy but watch enough to have some knowledge but I thought the odds would be even a little larger, thought I would get a +250 but that's obviously my lack of knowledge.  More based on Aldo and his record/skill thank McG.  Anyway think I'll wait for some of the noise to calm from last nights fight and see if the odds swing back the other way.

    Is this going to be a 5 round standing war between these 2 guys?  Aldo won't want to take it to the ground will he?  And from everything I've seen McG won't so I assume this will be one entertaining event, be the first PPV I purchase in a few years.  


    Yes championship fights are all 5 rounds. I think McGregor has a decent chance to win and you got pretty good odds...Aldo has the edge because of his experience fighting against better people on bigger stages and going 5 rounds many times, which really tests your conditioning.

    That being said, I dont think he is better than Conor standing up, I think its really close...Conor had a really open stance vs Siver where he would be susceptible to takedowns but thats because of his confidence & knowing that his opponent is inferior...maybe he ll change that against Aldo because he will get taken down if he tries to fight with that stance against a stronger fighter. BOL  
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2015 - 3:31 AM ET #15

    My only question of McGregor is his stamina.  5 round fights are a different animal.  5 round fights vs Aldo are a mountain.  And you know Aldo's game plan will be to kick the garbage out of his legs to take away Conor's biggest weapon which is probably his explosiveness and speed.  

    Reply
    My only question of McGregor is his stamina.  5 round fights are a different animal.  5 round fights vs Aldo are a mountain.  And you know Aldo's game plan will be to kick the garbage out of his legs to take away Conor's biggest weapon which is probably his explosiveness and speed.  

     
    bhawksfan
    bhawksfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4280
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2015 - 6:16 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    My only question of McGregor is his stamina.  5 round fights are a different animal.  5 round fights vs Aldo are a mountain.  And you know Aldo's game plan will be to kick the garbage out of his legs to take away Conor's biggest weapon which is probably his explosiveness and speed.  



    Yeah this happened to Cormier to with Jones, 5 round fight is a different animal, esp when you go up against dominant fighters who have been there. 

    The one advantage Conor has though over previous opponents of Aldo is his reach & range. He really does a good job with his distances and I am not sure if Aldo will be able to land his kicks as much, he might just getting kicked/kneed himself is he is too aggressive with those. I think Aldo has to focus on taking down Conor, that is where he looked most susceptible to me. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    My only question of McGregor is his stamina.  5 round fights are a different animal.  5 round fights vs Aldo are a mountain.  And you know Aldo's game plan will be to kick the garbage out of his legs to take away Conor's biggest weapon which is probably his explosiveness and speed.  



    Yeah this happened to Cormier to with Jones, 5 round fight is a different animal, esp when you go up against dominant fighters who have been there. 

    The one advantage Conor has though over previous opponents of Aldo is his reach & range. He really does a good job with his distances and I am not sure if Aldo will be able to land his kicks as much, he might just getting kicked/kneed himself is he is too aggressive with those. I think Aldo has to focus on taking down Conor, that is where he looked most susceptible to me. 
     
    NeverMind
    NeverMind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3060
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2015 - 5:09 PM ET #17

    Hard to not go with McGregor and his confidence. He could back up his trash talk the same way Chael did to Anderson, but I think Conor wouldn't make a dumb mistake at the final minute and lose.

    If the fight were today, I would take The Notorious +140. 
    Reply
    Hard to not go with McGregor and his confidence. He could back up his trash talk the same way Chael did to Anderson, but I think Conor wouldn't make a dumb mistake at the final minute and lose.

    If the fight were today, I would take The Notorious +140. 
     
    Givmedalute
    Givmedalute
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 612
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2015 - 11:41 PM ET #18

    McGregor is going to beat Aldo pretty handily in my opinion I honestly think McGregor is on another level not taking anything away from Aldo or his long run as the champ but his number is up.....just how i see it 
    Reply
    McGregor is going to beat Aldo pretty handily in my opinion I honestly think McGregor is on another level not taking anything away from Aldo or his long run as the champ but his number is up.....just how i see it 
     
    oahuboy808
    oahuboy808
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4801
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2015 - 11:47 PM ET #19

    McGregor all day
    Reply
    McGregor all day
     
    Howdoiplayxx
    Howdoiplayxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2808
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2015 - 2:10 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Givmedalute:

    McGregor is going to beat Aldo pretty handily in my opinion I honestly think McGregor is on another level not taking anything away from Aldo or his long run as the champ but his number is up.....just how i see it


    On another level? Dude u have gone full r3tard......never go full r3tard.

    Another level?!?!? Pure disrespect there to say such a thing. Blatant ignorance.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Givmedalute:

    McGregor is going to beat Aldo pretty handily in my opinion I honestly think McGregor is on another level not taking anything away from Aldo or his long run as the champ but his number is up.....just how i see it


    On another level? Dude u have gone full r3tard......never go full r3tard.

    Another level?!?!? Pure disrespect there to say such a thing. Blatant ignorance.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2015 - 3:04 PM ET #21

    McGregor much bigger than Aldo. Jose will have his hands full
    Reply
    McGregor much bigger than Aldo. Jose will have his hands full
     
    gsprush
    gsprush
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2282
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2015 - 5:26 PM ET #22

    McGregor is too large an athlete for Aldo imo. Both are fighting BY FAR the most dangerous fighters they've ever met. They could charge 149.99 for this fight on PPV. Take me money now.
    Reply
    McGregor is too large an athlete for Aldo imo. Both are fighting BY FAR the most dangerous fighters they've ever met. They could charge 149.99 for this fight on PPV. Take me money now.
     
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2015 - 3:16 PM ET #23

    It pisses me off how Dana is allowing McG to get under Aldo's skin. Stealing the belt, etc.  He's making a mockery of this tour. I'm sure the ufc wants nothing more than having McG as champ because it means $ and European and global prominence, but Aldo is the champ and should be shown more respect. In my humble opinion
    Reply
    It pisses me off how Dana is allowing McG to get under Aldo's skin. Stealing the belt, etc.  He's making a mockery of this tour. I'm sure the ufc wants nothing more than having McG as champ because it means $ and European and global prominence, but Aldo is the champ and should be shown more respect. In my humble opinion
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,274
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,643
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 121
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,121
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.