I see that this Briones guy is at +470 and was wondering if anyone knew anything about him. I was thinking about betting the underdog here. I saw Garbrandt's fight vs Brimage and he did look pretty good/flashy and I'm thinking maybe some people may be overvaluing him here. Also saw a few interviews etc. of Garbrandt and though he is talented, figure he may be due for a reality check.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I see that this Briones guy is at +470 and was wondering if anyone knew anything about him. I was thinking about betting the underdog here. I saw Garbrandt's fight vs Brimage and he did look pretty good/flashy and I'm thinking maybe some people may be overvaluing him here. Also saw a few interviews etc. of Garbrandt and though he is talented, figure he may be due for a reality check.
Garbrandt isn't good enough to be laying that sort of line. You never lay that sort of juice with merely decent fighters. Those lines are reserved for the top echelon. You either take the dog here or don't bet it.
Garbrandt isn't good enough to be laying that sort of line. You never lay that sort of juice with merely decent fighters. Those lines are reserved for the top echelon. You either take the dog here or don't bet it.