Ok I take your word for it, I tailed max bet on 5dimes
Derek Loffer (+350) vs Rick Hawn $20 to win $70
I don't cap card that is outside of pinny, so I rely on you...lol. $20 max is not worth my time capping it so I appreciated you doing the leg work.
ps. not sure why post across the internet, so I came across your post like 4 times, kinda annoy me....lol.
Don't get it twisted- Hawn should be the favorite based on experience and this is a step up in competition for Loffer. But since Hawn looked so tentative in his last fight and is 38 years old, I figured at +400 his opponent was worth a small bet to entertain myself this evening watching on AXS TV. I made this bet last minute so I think I only posted it one other place, but in any case be happy there's some betting discussion on the smaller cards with odds.
Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:
Ok I take your word for it, I tailed max bet on 5dimes
Derek Loffer (+350) vs Rick Hawn $20 to win $70
I don't cap card that is outside of pinny, so I rely on you...lol. $20 max is not worth my time capping it so I appreciated you doing the leg work.
ps. not sure why post across the internet, so I came across your post like 4 times, kinda annoy me....lol.
Don't get it twisted- Hawn should be the favorite based on experience and this is a step up in competition for Loffer. But since Hawn looked so tentative in his last fight and is 38 years old, I figured at +400 his opponent was worth a small bet to entertain myself this evening watching on AXS TV. I made this bet last minute so I think I only posted it one other place, but in any case be happy there's some betting discussion on the smaller cards with odds.