• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Bellator 139 4-Leg Parlay

    whitebelt
    MoneyShot
    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1134
    Posts: 20
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 10:03 PM ET #1

    Threw out a 4 leg parlay just to keep this Bellator card entertaining tomorrow night. Joe Schilling is a kickboxing beast and while he's struggled in MMA, I expect him to dominate this fight against a Japanese unknown. Emmanuel Sanchez is 10-1 pro with a Bellator record of 2-0. In contrast, his opponent Pat Curran has a 20-7 pro record with a Bellator record of 10-4. However, Curran has lost 3 of his last 4. Additionally, Sanchez is now training at Roufusport and I have to imagine that includes some sparring time with Showtime Pettis. I love this guy at +255 odds. Rickels has traded wins & losses over his last 4 fights, but stands at 16-3 with an 8-3 Bellator record, with 1 of his losses being to Michael Chandler. His opponent Alessio lost his 2 fights in the UFC and was cut, had a N/C in AFC, and has gone 1-1 in Bellator with his loss coming to Will Brooks. Overall, his last 5 fights have gone 1-3-1 and I'm happy to pass on him as the underdog here. I'm taking Volkov over Kongo. While he's coming off a loss, that loss finished a 5 fight win streak with 4 finshes, with 3 of those fights in Bellator. Kongo is coming off a loss to King Mo, and if you like "trends" his last 7 fights went LWW,LWW,L - so he may be due for a win. But at 40 years old I'm not going there. His monster 6'4 frame is still at a disadvantage to the 6'7 Russian, who is only 26 years of age. Not alot of money on this, like I said just want things to be interesting! I may throw some straight money on Sanchez as well with a great price of +255.

    Alexander "Drago" Volkov -165
    David "The Caveman" Rickels -205
    Emmanuel "El Matador" Sanchez +255
    Joe "Stitch 'em up" Shilling -500

    Risk $25.00 to win $229.48

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Threw out a 4 leg parlay just to keep this Bellator card entertaining tomorrow night. Joe Schilling is a kickboxing beast and while he's struggled in MMA, I expect him to dominate this fight against a Japanese unknown. Emmanuel Sanchez is 10-1 pro with a Bellator record of 2-0. In contrast, his opponent Pat Curran has a 20-7 pro record with a Bellator record of 10-4. However, Curran has lost 3 of his last 4. Additionally, Sanchez is now training at Roufusport and I have to imagine that includes some sparring time with Showtime Pettis. I love this guy at +255 odds. Rickels has traded wins & losses over his last 4 fights, but stands at 16-3 with an 8-3 Bellator record, with 1 of his losses being to Michael Chandler. His opponent Alessio lost his 2 fights in the UFC and was cut, had a N/C in AFC, and has gone 1-1 in Bellator with his loss coming to Will Brooks. Overall, his last 5 fights have gone 1-3-1 and I'm happy to pass on him as the underdog here. I'm taking Volkov over Kongo. While he's coming off a loss, that loss finished a 5 fight win streak with 4 finshes, with 3 of those fights in Bellator. Kongo is coming off a loss to King Mo, and if you like "trends" his last 7 fights went LWW,LWW,L - so he may be due for a win. But at 40 years old I'm not going there. His monster 6'4 frame is still at a disadvantage to the 6'7 Russian, who is only 26 years of age. Not alot of money on this, like I said just want things to be interesting! I may throw some straight money on Sanchez as well with a great price of +255.

    Alexander "Drago" Volkov -165
    David "The Caveman" Rickels -205
    Emmanuel "El Matador" Sanchez +255
    Joe "Stitch 'em up" Shilling -500

    Risk $25.00 to win $229.48

     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 10:06 PM ET #2

    Added Emmanuel Sanchez +255
    Risk $50.00 to win $127.50
    Reply
    Added Emmanuel Sanchez +255
    Risk $50.00 to win $127.50
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 10:30 PM ET #3

    I've never seen volkov fight, have you?  
    Reply
    I've never seen volkov fight, have you?  
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 10:39 PM ET #4

    I don't watch alot of Bellator so he's not a guy I'm familiar with, but here are his last 2 fights streaming.

    His last fight against Tony Johnson (Split Decision Loss). Tony Johnson is 9-2 with 1 loss coming to Daniel Cormier

    https://www.spike.com/fight/ubnj1j/bellator-mma-tony-johnson-vs-alexander-volkov

    His previous Bellator fight v. Blagoi Ivanov @ Bellator 120 (Submission Win)

    https://fightvideos.pl/2014/05/bellator-120-alexander-volkov-vs-blagoi-ivanov/


    Reply
    I don't watch alot of Bellator so he's not a guy I'm familiar with, but here are his last 2 fights streaming.

    His last fight against Tony Johnson (Split Decision Loss). Tony Johnson is 9-2 with 1 loss coming to Daniel Cormier

    https://www.spike.com/fight/ubnj1j/bellator-mma-tony-johnson-vs-alexander-volkov

    His previous Bellator fight v. Blagoi Ivanov @ Bellator 120 (Submission Win)

    https://fightvideos.pl/2014/05/bellator-120-alexander-volkov-vs-blagoi-ivanov/


     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 10:40 PM ET #5

    He did have 2 fights between the above posted, but they were not in Bellator. Those 2 links are his last to Bellator fights. He won the 2 fights in between though.
    Reply
    He did have 2 fights between the above posted, but they were not in Bellator. Those 2 links are his last to Bellator fights. He won the 2 fights in between though.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 11:21 PM ET #6

    Johnson took Volkov down at will, Kongo can't do that.
    Reply
    Johnson took Volkov down at will, Kongo can't do that.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 11:23 PM ET #7

    Good luck on that 4 legger Whitebelt!!!!
    Reply
    Good luck on that 4 legger Whitebelt!!!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 11:29 PM ET #8

    Thanks. I'm pretty confident on all 4 of these. Just wish lines a little better!
    Reply
    Thanks. I'm pretty confident on all 4 of these. Just wish lines a little better!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 11:34 PM ET #9

    I got Newton at plus 300.
    Reply
    I got Newton at plus 300.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 11:51 PM ET #10

    Who is Newton?
    Reply
    Who is Newton?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2015 - 11:54 PM ET #11

    My bad the Dirty Sanchez guy!!!
    Reply
    My bad the Dirty Sanchez guy!!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 12:09 AM ET #12

    Nice, I love the bet and +300 has Bovada beat. As much as I want to find a different book, cause I do see others like 5dimes offering better odds alot, Bovada has been so good to me over 10 years and their payouts are great. I read some bad things about 5dimes and others. Wish I had +300 though over +255!
    Reply
    Nice, I love the bet and +300 has Bovada beat. As much as I want to find a different book, cause I do see others like 5dimes offering better odds alot, Bovada has been so good to me over 10 years and their payouts are great. I read some bad things about 5dimes and others. Wish I had +300 though over +255!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 10:21 AM ET #13

    Added Belator/UFC parlay

    Emmanuel Sanchez +255
    Joe Merritt +325
    Santiago Ponzinibbio +170

    Risk $25.00 to win $993.41

    Reply
    Added Belator/UFC parlay

    Emmanuel Sanchez +255
    Joe Merritt +325
    Santiago Ponzinibbio +170

    Risk $25.00 to win $993.41

     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 12:14 PM ET #14

    think I'm going to go with Sanchez too and prob Volkov.  Just curious, what bad things did you hear about 5dimes?   I've been using them for a few years and have had no problems so far.  I also use Bovada, but not as much.

    Reply

    think I'm going to go with Sanchez too and prob Volkov.  Just curious, what bad things did you hear about 5dimes?   I've been using them for a few years and have had no problems so far.  I also use Bovada, but not as much.

     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 1:21 PM ET #15

    Mainly it was interactions with the owner. Some actually seemed deserved. I read about then in the forums here. I'm also not sure how fast their payouts are but I understand they do use Bitcoin so that's a big plus for me. Not ruling then out.
    Reply
    Mainly it was interactions with the owner. Some actually seemed deserved. I read about then in the forums here. I'm also not sure how fast their payouts are but I understand they do use Bitcoin so that's a big plus for me. Not ruling then out.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 1:28 PM ET #16

    GL !!!
    Reply
    GL !!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 2:44 PM ET #17

    Well Sanchez missed weight at 146.4 and was given 2 hours to shed 0.4 pounds. I couldn't find an update as to whether he made it or not. It's not overly surprising since he took the fight on short notice, but I'm hoping he didn't abuse his body with the weight cut. My action is already locked in though so I'll just have to sit back and watch.
    Reply
    Well Sanchez missed weight at 146.4 and was given 2 hours to shed 0.4 pounds. I couldn't find an update as to whether he made it or not. It's not overly surprising since he took the fight on short notice, but I'm hoping he didn't abuse his body with the weight cut. My action is already locked in though so I'll just have to sit back and watch.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 9:01 PM ET #18

    I wondered why Joe Schilling was listed as 1st of 4 bouts. Looks like they properly reordered the bouts and my guy Sanchez is up first. Hopefully he can pull a win so I'm interested in the remaining fights!!
    Reply
    I wondered why Joe Schilling was listed as 1st of 4 bouts. Looks like they properly reordered the bouts and my guy Sanchez is up first. Hopefully he can pull a win so I'm interested in the remaining fights!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 9:28 PM ET #19

    Well that was a weak performance. It's like no one had tried to take him down before.
    Reply
    Well that was a weak performance. It's like no one had tried to take him down before.
     
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2015 - 9:47 PM ET #20

    LOL Joe Schilling might wanna stick to kickboxing.
    Reply
    LOL Joe Schilling might wanna stick to kickboxing.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.