Posted:
#1
Wish I waited on Kendall Grove, +660 is big value if he can survive
Halsey's initial onslaught. I grabbed the Grove ITD prop at +800 but
wish they had a sub prop at even higher odds because I picture Kendall
slapping a sub on a gassed Halsey to win this. Played a couple other
props I like including Silva by DEC and Dantas ITD. No longer picking a
side on the Gonzalez/Millender fight as I think the over 2½ is safer
there.
Bellator 137 Risk $541.00
Kendall Grove (+500) vs Brandon Halsey $100.00 for $500.00
Kendall Grove wins inside distance (+800) $25.00 for $200.00
Brandon Halsey/Kendall Grove Under 1½ (-125) $50.00 for $40.00
Eduardo Dantas (-200) vs Mike Richman $200.00 for $100.00
Eduardo Dantas wins inside distance (+120) $40.00 for $48.00
Fernando Gonzalez/Curtis Millender Over 2½ (-165) $66.00 for $40.00
Rafael Silva (+130) vs Darrion Caldwell $40.00 for $52.00
Rafael Silva wins by 3 round decision (+245) $20.00 for $49.00
Bellator 137 Risk $541.00
Kendall Grove (+500) vs Brandon Halsey $100.00 for $500.00
Kendall Grove wins inside distance (+800) $25.00 for $200.00
Brandon Halsey/Kendall Grove Under 1½ (-125) $50.00 for $40.00
Eduardo Dantas (-200) vs Mike Richman $200.00 for $100.00
Eduardo Dantas wins inside distance (+120) $40.00 for $48.00
Fernando Gonzalez/Curtis Millender Over 2½ (-165) $66.00 for $40.00
Rafael Silva (+130) vs Darrion Caldwell $40.00 for $52.00
Rafael Silva wins by 3 round decision (+245) $20.00 for $49.00
