Posted:
#1
0-0 +0
between 0-2 units. Here we go:
Linton Vassell +280 over Newton .5 to win 1.4
The last time Vassell lost was October 29, 2010 at Superior Challenge 6 in Sweden. On the card were the following fighters: backstrom, stahl, Danny Mitchell, musoke, corassani, cedenblad, Sean salmon, abedi, Leites, Troeng, Madadi, Prater, and Joachim. Crazy list. In this fight, I like the line movement and value. Vassell is huge for this weight and is good enough to not get destroyed here.
Dave Jansen over Hawn +180 1 to win 1.8
This guy flies under the radar. He's 19-2 with 2 decision losses to Ricardo Lamas (who won with much faster boxing) and Kamal Shalorus (who hugged him) both back in 2010. I think he's better everywhere than Hawn except Hawn has more power in his hands and is an Olympic Judoka. The only reason I didn't bet this a little higher is because Jansen has been out for a year and a half with an ACL injury and surgery/rehab.
Lashley/Coenen/Caldwell Parlay 1.4 to win .7
Coker trying to build up future stars here. Their opponents don't care, but I don't see any of them having much trouble.
Good luck.
between 0-2 units. Here we go:
Linton Vassell +280 over Newton .5 to win 1.4
The last time Vassell lost was October 29, 2010 at Superior Challenge 6 in Sweden. On the card were the following fighters: backstrom, stahl, Danny Mitchell, musoke, corassani, cedenblad, Sean salmon, abedi, Leites, Troeng, Madadi, Prater, and Joachim. Crazy list. In this fight, I like the line movement and value. Vassell is huge for this weight and is good enough to not get destroyed here.
Dave Jansen over Hawn +180 1 to win 1.8
This guy flies under the radar. He's 19-2 with 2 decision losses to Ricardo Lamas (who won with much faster boxing) and Kamal Shalorus (who hugged him) both back in 2010. I think he's better everywhere than Hawn except Hawn has more power in his hands and is an Olympic Judoka. The only reason I didn't bet this a little higher is because Jansen has been out for a year and a half with an ACL injury and surgery/rehab.
Lashley/Coenen/Caldwell Parlay 1.4 to win .7
Coker trying to build up future stars here. Their opponents don't care, but I don't see any of them having much trouble.
Good luck.
