I like Newton and Coenen but I'm actually considering Dave Jansen at +175 over Rick Hawn as a single bet.
I like Jansen here, too. From a betting perspective, it's hard to find many spots on this card that I can get really excited about.
I don't know why Coker keeps lining Lashley up with relative unknown opponents. Off the top of my head there is Blagoi Ivanov, Ryan Martinez, Lavar Johnson, Cheick Kongo, Alex Volkov, or Javy Ayala that may help the resurgence of Bobby's career. The dude ain't getting any younger - no need to slowly bring him up at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
I like Newton and Coenen but I'm actually considering Dave Jansen at +175 over Rick Hawn as a single bet.
I like Jansen here, too. From a betting perspective, it's hard to find many spots on this card that I can get really excited about.
I don't know why Coker keeps lining Lashley up with relative unknown opponents. Off the top of my head there is Blagoi Ivanov, Ryan Martinez, Lavar Johnson, Cheick Kongo, Alex Volkov, or Javy Ayala that may help the resurgence of Bobby's career. The dude ain't getting any younger - no need to slowly bring him up at this point.
It's pricey but Lashley/Etherington under 1½ at -260 should hit. Etherington has about two minutes of cardio in him based on his last Bellator fight where he was sucking wind like crazy in no time flat.
Bellator certainly wants to line him up fights he can win since he supposedly brings those crossover wrasslin' eyeballs.
It's pricey but Lashley/Etherington under 1½ at -260 should hit. Etherington has about two minutes of cardio in him based on his last Bellator fight where he was sucking wind like crazy in no time flat.
Bellator certainly wants to line him up fights he can win since he supposedly brings those crossover wrasslin' eyeballs.
from what i remember when capping the hawn vs jansen fight. hawn was the better striker by a large margin and i didn't think jansen had the TD ability to get it to the mat "often". so i have a feeling this will end up becoming a stand up fight
i think hawn will expose jansen's lack of head movement with his striking. i wouldn't be surprised if this ends with hawn winning via KO/TKO but i think ir most likely ends with a decision.
from what i remember when capping the hawn vs jansen fight. hawn was the better striker by a large margin and i didn't think jansen had the TD ability to get it to the mat "often". so i have a feeling this will end up becoming a stand up fight
i think hawn will expose jansen's lack of head movement with his striking. i wouldn't be surprised if this ends with hawn winning via KO/TKO but i think ir most likely ends with a decision.