Posted:
#1
Working on my UFC Fight Night (morning) write-up but wanted to throw out some value bets for tonight's Bellator. I like 2 underdogs on this Bellator card. I like Pitbull to win but Weichel has enough chance to upset that Pitbull -300 ain't worth it. I'm taking Lashley at -600 either.
Derek Campos +400
Chandler is on a 3 fight losing streak to some of the best Bellator has offered in 2 losses to Will Brooks and a loss to Eddie Alvarez. But in his 5 Bellator fights, Campos has won 4. This gives him a pro record of 15-4, better than Chandler's 12-3. I like the +400 underdog value here.
Henry Corrales +325
Corrales is an undefeated 12-0 fighter and this is his Bellator debut. That's why Straus is the favorite here, but Straus has lost 2 of his last 3, and he only has 4 fights in Bellator. Both of his Bellator losses came by submission, and half of Corrales' wins have come by sub (6 of 12).
$20 Henry Corrales +325 to win $65.00
$20 Derek Campos +400 to win $80.00
$10 parlay of the 2 +2250 odds to win $202.50
