• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Back with UFC 184!

    ctm1985
    Coreyccr
    GigaOuts
    Ferrari29
    sawman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1068
    Posts: 11
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 3:14 PM ET #1

    What's up fellas?!  MR219, sawman, sharpstick, good to see you guys around still.  And I see a lot of new faces which is cool!

    I posted on here for several years straight before taking a hiatus from betting to focus on other things.  Anyways, I jumped back into it full swing back at the end of November... I made a large initial deposit this time and took a different approach to things, basically just spending a LOT more time actually watching tape.  For a good long stretch there I barely did any tape study, rather I would check out all the forums, listen to the podcasts, and form my opinion based on my memory of the past fights, and everyone else's input.    
    But with this routine I've been following I have been absolutely crushing it.  I've only lost on 2 fight nights in the entire span, and the following 2 bounce back events afterwards have been my biggest nights ever. I'm betting $500 units now and I've won almost $30k.  It's crazy.  I bet $50 units for years.

    Check out this bad boy from last weekend! imgur.com/IV4bViB

    I figured I might as well start posting my plays on here and hopefully continue this run.  Last sunday was my biggest day yet, and I just won 660 on King Mo last night for my only play, so the momentum is there!

    I liked the dogs a lot last Sunday, and I like them again today..

    Josh Koscheck +175
    1.2u to win 2.1u

    Roman Salazar +240
    1u to win 2.4u

    Cat Zingano +596
    0.6u to win 3.58u

    Roan Carneiro +239
    0.44u to win 1.05u

    Derrick Lewis + Lazaro/Krause o1.5
    1.25u to win 1u

    Derrick Lewis + Tim Means
    0.6u to win 0.6u

    This might actually be my first event that hasn't had a 2 unit play, still confident in the card though.  Good luck everyone 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    What's up fellas?!  MR219, sawman, sharpstick, good to see you guys around still.  And I see a lot of new faces which is cool!

    I posted on here for several years straight before taking a hiatus from betting to focus on other things.  Anyways, I jumped back into it full swing back at the end of November... I made a large initial deposit this time and took a different approach to things, basically just spending a LOT more time actually watching tape.  For a good long stretch there I barely did any tape study, rather I would check out all the forums, listen to the podcasts, and form my opinion based on my memory of the past fights, and everyone else's input.    
    But with this routine I've been following I have been absolutely crushing it.  I've only lost on 2 fight nights in the entire span, and the following 2 bounce back events afterwards have been my biggest nights ever. I'm betting $500 units now and I've won almost $30k.  It's crazy.  I bet $50 units for years.

    Check out this bad boy from last weekend! imgur.com/IV4bViB

    I figured I might as well start posting my plays on here and hopefully continue this run.  Last sunday was my biggest day yet, and I just won 660 on King Mo last night for my only play, so the momentum is there!

    I liked the dogs a lot last Sunday, and I like them again today..

    Josh Koscheck +175
    1.2u to win 2.1u

    Roman Salazar +240
    1u to win 2.4u

    Cat Zingano +596
    0.6u to win 3.58u

    Roan Carneiro +239
    0.44u to win 1.05u

    Derrick Lewis + Lazaro/Krause o1.5
    1.25u to win 1u

    Derrick Lewis + Tim Means
    0.6u to win 0.6u

    This might actually be my first event that hasn't had a 2 unit play, still confident in the card though.  Good luck everyone 
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 3:43 PM ET #2

    welcome back 
    Reply
    welcome back 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 4:01 PM ET #3

    Heh Welcome back ctm1985. If you doing so well, you shouldn't come back, this place is a curse....lol 

    The 3 names you mention dominate this board but I am very confidence those 3 bet airs. People who bet air will not put close amount of work you will put in to cap a fight card, they might even badly influence your play. As you notice there 1 particular poster just parlay all the heavy favor without a thought. You be better off at sherdogs. gl with your play, well done on the big wins. 
    Reply
    Heh Welcome back ctm1985. If you doing so well, you shouldn't come back, this place is a curse....lol 

    The 3 names you mention dominate this board but I am very confidence those 3 bet airs. People who bet air will not put close amount of work you will put in to cap a fight card, they might even badly influence your play. As you notice there 1 particular poster just parlay all the heavy favor without a thought. You be better off at sherdogs. gl with your play, well done on the big wins. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 4:25 PM ET #4

    good luck CTM
    Reply
    good luck CTM
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:56 PM ET #5

    Welcome back CTM - great to see you around here. 

     And googoo doll nice to see you here too. Keep posting great plays and giving great advice. It's well appreciated.

    Reply
    Welcome back CTM - great to see you around here. 

     And googoo doll nice to see you here too. Keep posting great plays and giving great advice. It's well appreciated.

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:01 PM ET #6

    I am starting to think CTM & Giga are one and the same!!!  

    Say it ain't so CTM!!!  

    Welcome back CTM!  


    Reply
    I am starting to think CTM & Giga are one and the same!!!  

    Say it ain't so CTM!!!  

    Welcome back CTM!  


     
    ianduncs
    ianduncs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #7

    what do the last 2 mean with the +?
    Reply
    what do the last 2 mean with the +?
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:50 PM ET #8

    Thanks a lot guys!! Haha MR, Ive been lurking here for a little bit now and I think this was the first Gigaouts post Ive seen. You are on to me! (but for real, thanks Giga but I'd rather do without the negativity from you)

    Ianduncs - parlays
    Reply
    Thanks a lot guys!! Haha MR, Ive been lurking here for a little bit now and I think this was the first Gigaouts post Ive seen. You are on to me! (but for real, thanks Giga but I'd rather do without the negativity from you)

    Ianduncs - parlays
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:55 PM ET #9

    Nice hit on the Means/Lewis parlay
    Reply
    Nice hit on the Means/Lewis parlay
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 2:43 AM ET #10

    +0.31u

    The big disappointment was Koscheck, I'm really surprised he looked that way. If the gamer Koscheck of old showed up I think he would have worked a (still gun-shy) Ellenberger over.

    I upped Carneiro to a full unit but won't count it.  Munoz, retire dude.  I was surprised Means and Jouban took their opponents out in round 1 though, very impressive!
    Reply
    +0.31u

    The big disappointment was Koscheck, I'm really surprised he looked that way. If the gamer Koscheck of old showed up I think he would have worked a (still gun-shy) Ellenberger over.

    I upped Carneiro to a full unit but won't count it.  Munoz, retire dude.  I was surprised Means and Jouban took their opponents out in round 1 though, very impressive!
     
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 1:58 PM ET #11

    I think we'll hear a lot more from Tim Means
    Reply
    I think we'll hear a lot more from Tim Means
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,274
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,643
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 121
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,121
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.