He's a -155 range fav over Kongo for this weekend bellator. Kongo is usually good to bet against but I know nothing about this guy volkov. If he's just standup then I don't wanna bet him.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
He's a -155 range fav over Kongo for this weekend bellator. Kongo is usually good to bet against but I know nothing about this guy volkov. If he's just standup then I don't wanna bet him.
I didn't bet much on this guy thank god, bet him for fun but what a waste of $30. This guy is horrible at take down defense vs Kongo who is not exactly the greatest at take downs. Volkov horrible on the ground and he barely moves around on his feet. Wow.
I didn't bet much on this guy thank god, bet him for fun but what a waste of $30. This guy is horrible at take down defense vs Kongo who is not exactly the greatest at take downs. Volkov horrible on the ground and he barely moves around on his feet. Wow.