He had the fight basically won, ref was going to stop it then he knees the guy in head on the ground... Fuck. I wonder what will happen to my parlay on bodog after this was ruled a no contest. Shitty. Even if they count it as a push, still sucks.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
He had the fight basically won, ref was going to stop it then he knees the guy in head on the ground... Fuck. I wonder what will happen to my parlay on bodog after this was ruled a no contest. Shitty. Even if they count it as a push, still sucks.
To me it was no different than Jon Jones DQ loss. Illegal strikes are illegal strikes. It's different than eyepokes and groin shots. That was one of the most vicious illegal shots I've seen, and you're right that it should have been a DQ.
To me it was no different than Jon Jones DQ loss. Illegal strikes are illegal strikes. It's different than eyepokes and groin shots. That was one of the most vicious illegal shots I've seen, and you're right that it should have been a DQ.