I just can't see this happening. As old and slow as Ortiz seems he should still have no problem with Bonnar. Bonnar is slow, has no power and is coming off a long layoff looking for a payday. Anybody playing this fight? Any thoughts?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I just can't see this happening. As old and slow as Ortiz seems he should still have no problem with Bonnar. Bonnar is slow, has no power and is coming off a long layoff looking for a payday. Anybody playing this fight? Any thoughts?
He's 1-7 his last 8 fights vs men his size so of course he can lose. Do I think he will? No. I think he'll grapple-f*ck his way to an awful victory merely b/c Bonnar is likely completely shot.
He's 1-7 his last 8 fights vs men his size so of course he can lose. Do I think he will? No. I think he'll grapple-f*ck his way to an awful victory merely b/c Bonnar is likely completely shot.
In addition to what Wu Tang said, how many times have we seen Tito look like crap in a fight and then blame it on a huge injury that prevented him from training?
I think Tito likes attention more than he likes winning fights and I think Stephan sees this as an easy payday, similar to his last fight - he was already retired when Uncle Dana asked him to fight Anderson. Why on earth would he take that fight?
In addition to what Wu Tang said, how many times have we seen Tito look like crap in a fight and then blame it on a huge injury that prevented him from training?
I think Tito likes attention more than he likes winning fights and I think Stephan sees this as an easy payday, similar to his last fight - he was already retired when Uncle Dana asked him to fight Anderson. Why on earth would he take that fight?
I actually think the complete opposite of you. If Bonnar is slow and has no power then what the hell is Ortiz? Ortiz has 2 wins in past 9 years, 1 being a 3-1 dog pulling off an extremely lucky submission on Bader. Ortiz is completely washed up and has not evolved with the sport. Im not saying Bonnar is anything special at all, but imo is alot more well rounded than Ortiz at this point in their careers. I personally think Bonnar should be at least a -150 favorite and the only way seeing Ortiz winning is if this whole fight is as fake as the acting they are trying to pull off to hype the fight. The only thing scaring me from betting this fight is how it looks like a WWE main event or else i take the american psycho all day
I actually think the complete opposite of you. If Bonnar is slow and has no power then what the hell is Ortiz? Ortiz has 2 wins in past 9 years, 1 being a 3-1 dog pulling off an extremely lucky submission on Bader. Ortiz is completely washed up and has not evolved with the sport. Im not saying Bonnar is anything special at all, but imo is alot more well rounded than Ortiz at this point in their careers. I personally think Bonnar should be at least a -150 favorite and the only way seeing Ortiz winning is if this whole fight is as fake as the acting they are trying to pull off to hype the fight. The only thing scaring me from betting this fight is how it looks like a WWE main event or else i take the american psycho all day