I know Gust said he "just got caught", which he did but Anthony was prevailing sooner or later in this match and it was sooner. This guy is an absolute beast and will give Jones the fight of his life. Anthony has more punching power than anyone in the division by far. Relentless onslaught barrage of fists of cement. The one quality, I really like is that he is all class. The show of respect for his opponent has brought him to the top of the charts in my opinion.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know Gust said he "just got caught", which he did but Anthony was prevailing sooner or later in this match and it was sooner. This guy is an absolute beast and will give Jones the fight of his life. Anthony has more punching power than anyone in the division by far. Relentless onslaught barrage of fists of cement. The one quality, I really like is that he is all class. The show of respect for his opponent has brought him to the top of the charts in my opinion.
He does have some tremendous power. It will be interesting to see if Jon can keep him outside. And if he does, it will also be interesting to see if Rumble gasses with that style trying to come in. It's a good match-up though, for sure.
Rumble was once choked out by Josh Koscheck and Rich Clementi. Who would've thought?
He does have some tremendous power. It will be interesting to see if Jon can keep him outside. And if he does, it will also be interesting to see if Rumble gasses with that style trying to come in. It's a good match-up though, for sure.
Rumble was once choked out by Josh Koscheck and Rich Clementi. Who would've thought?
He does have some tremendous power. It will be interesting to see if Jon can keep him outside. And if he does, it will also be interesting to see if Rumble gasses with that style trying to come in. It's a good match-up though, for sure.
Rumble was once choked out by Josh Koscheck and Rich Clementi. Who would've thought?
Agreed..
Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:
He does have some tremendous power. It will be interesting to see if Jon can keep him outside. And if he does, it will also be interesting to see if Rumble gasses with that style trying to come in. It's a good match-up though, for sure.
Rumble was once choked out by Josh Koscheck and Rich Clementi. Who would've thought?
Hey Ferrari. I started a new business that has consumed most of my life these days. Starting to get a little free time. Haven't done much in CBB. Probably haven't wagered a total of 10 games this year since I have no time. Hope your hitting them good buddy
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Soxxxxxxxxxx where you been hiding????????
Hey Ferrari. I started a new business that has consumed most of my life these days. Starting to get a little free time. Haven't done much in CBB. Probably haven't wagered a total of 10 games this year since I have no time. Hope your hitting them good buddy
Hey Ferrari. I started a new business that has consumed most of my life these days. Starting to get a little free time. Haven't done much in CBB. Probably haven't wagered a total of 10 games this year since I have no time. Hope your hitting them good buddy
Congrats on the new business!!!!!!! As soon as you left the CFB thread I got killed, plus a bunch of idiots and trolls in that thread too. UFC I've been hanging plus for the most part, about 7 guys know their stuff in here.
Quote Originally Posted by Red_Soxxxxxxxx:
Hey Ferrari. I started a new business that has consumed most of my life these days. Starting to get a little free time. Haven't done much in CBB. Probably haven't wagered a total of 10 games this year since I have no time. Hope your hitting them good buddy
Congrats on the new business!!!!!!! As soon as you left the CFB thread I got killed, plus a bunch of idiots and trolls in that thread too. UFC I've been hanging plus for the most part, about 7 guys know their stuff in here.