Wish I had deep pockets to let a bet like this lay.....I wouldn't put it passed the UFC to try and book the fight for Wembley Stadium in Britain (or whatever it is called nowadays) and draw the biggest gate ever for a UFC fight...
This bet is Aldo +145 all day long. McGregor was lucky to get past Mendes; if Mendes has a full camp, then he may have dominated that fight.
I like a guy like McGregor, he brings the rockstar back to sports.....but in this one Aldo will punish him, possibly badly.
Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
If the fight is held before Febuary 7, 2016:
McGregor -175
Aldo +145
Wish I had deep pockets to let a bet like this lay.....I wouldn't put it passed the UFC to try and book the fight for Wembley Stadium in Britain (or whatever it is called nowadays) and draw the biggest gate ever for a UFC fight...
This bet is Aldo +145 all day long. McGregor was lucky to get past Mendes; if Mendes has a full camp, then he may have dominated that fight.
I like a guy like McGregor, he brings the rockstar back to sports.....but in this one Aldo will punish him, possibly badly.