So I went 4-4(+53.00) in the fights. 1-1(0.30) in the over/unders. YTD 10-3 in events. 67-41(+500.95) in fights and 24-34(+87.25) in over/under plays. Couple things on my mind, bare with me. I'm exactly where I wanna be money wise with some heavy hitting lines showing up in the future!!!!!!! To the fights last night: How good is Mighty Mouse?????? I got him at number 3 behind Rousey and Jones(Coke Head). To me it looked like Maldonado layed down and didn't wanna throw, Rampage looked good considering. Bisping/Dollaway was a good fight for guys barely in the top ten. Almeida has great hands but he better learn TD defense in that division!!!!!!! Boy Cote made it interesting for Sawman, hopefully he actually fights some body good next time, along with Mercier, and Taleb. Can somebody explain what Kaufman was doing, I'd love to know????? I was impressed by Laprise, even though he backed up alot.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So I went 4-4(+53.00) in the fights. 1-1(0.30) in the over/unders. YTD 10-3 in events. 67-41(+500.95) in fights and 24-34(+87.25) in over/under plays. Couple things on my mind, bare with me. I'm exactly where I wanna be money wise with some heavy hitting lines showing up in the future!!!!!!! To the fights last night: How good is Mighty Mouse?????? I got him at number 3 behind Rousey and Jones(Coke Head). To me it looked like Maldonado layed down and didn't wanna throw, Rampage looked good considering. Bisping/Dollaway was a good fight for guys barely in the top ten. Almeida has great hands but he better learn TD defense in that division!!!!!!! Boy Cote made it interesting for Sawman, hopefully he actually fights some body good next time, along with Mercier, and Taleb. Can somebody explain what Kaufman was doing, I'd love to know????? I was impressed by Laprise, even though he backed up alot.
So I made a bet about 7 years ago in the Manny/Floyd fight. I got Manny for $100 straight up, which now don't look to good anymore. Looks like decision is the best bet. Earlier is the day we got The Derby, I played Dortmund(+400), Carpe Diem(+700), and my buddies sleeper Mubtaahij(+1000) all for $10. The week off from UFC will be a nice breather and I can get my boat in the water too!!!!!!!!!
So I made a bet about 7 years ago in the Manny/Floyd fight. I got Manny for $100 straight up, which now don't look to good anymore. Looks like decision is the best bet. Earlier is the day we got The Derby, I played Dortmund(+400), Carpe Diem(+700), and my buddies sleeper Mubtaahij(+1000) all for $10. The week off from UFC will be a nice breather and I can get my boat in the water too!!!!!!!!!