Posted:
#1
Star plays (13-13)(-1) PBR plays (23-24). O/U leans (26-16). Well guys I had Schilling andddddddddd I had Schilling, WOW. Lost 171 last night, that might be a career high or low depends on how you look at it.Thought Mark Hunt was in control, then BAM don't put your skull on his knee, ouch. Hats off to Werdum, he took some shots and hung in there. Anybody notice hunt bitching at himself while getting hit by Werdum, it was like you idiot I can't believe I just did that look.
MR. Lamas, very nice night, I tell the guys all the time at Hooters from 15 to 6 in any weight class not that tough but to crack the top 5, now that's another story. Point proven by Lamas.
Kelvin Gastelum I underrated you, my bad. Great post fight interview, highly respectful, class act. Anybody think Ellenberger quit in this fight??????
Undercardish, Hey Quinonez your a idiot, nice head butt while controlling the fight, STUPID!!!!!!! I had Morales winning his fight, anybody disagree????? How sick was Smith's ear, Wow almost lost a chicken strip over that one!!!!!
Did anybody have Bonner winning????? i didn't think he did, but what a clown Tito is!!!!!!! i love him digging graves after standing there sweating out a split decision, what a DONKEY!!!!!!!
MR. Lamas, very nice night, I tell the guys all the time at Hooters from 15 to 6 in any weight class not that tough but to crack the top 5, now that's another story. Point proven by Lamas.
Kelvin Gastelum I underrated you, my bad. Great post fight interview, highly respectful, class act. Anybody think Ellenberger quit in this fight??????
Undercardish, Hey Quinonez your a idiot, nice head butt while controlling the fight, STUPID!!!!!!! I had Morales winning his fight, anybody disagree????? How sick was Smith's ear, Wow almost lost a chicken strip over that one!!!!!
Did anybody have Bonner winning????? i didn't think he did, but what a clown Tito is!!!!!!! i love him digging graves after standing there sweating out a split decision, what a DONKEY!!!!!!!
