Updated record, still 11-11(-1 star), now 17-13(+5) in the PBR free play list and 18-8 with my O/U leans. Knew it was gonna be a tough card and it was. I'm pretty sure I did better at the bar than here, lol. Wanna give a shot out to Cruz, Cat, and the Goat!!! All 3 looked great at doing their job and did it spectacular!!! Wanna say Poirier is a baby about the punch and Big John is slipping as a ref big time!!! Please ask away have plenty on my mind, lol.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Updated record, still 11-11(-1 star), now 17-13(+5) in the PBR free play list and 18-8 with my O/U leans. Knew it was gonna be a tough card and it was. I'm pretty sure I did better at the bar than here, lol. Wanna give a shot out to Cruz, Cat, and the Goat!!! All 3 looked great at doing their job and did it spectacular!!! Wanna say Poirier is a baby about the punch and Big John is slipping as a ref big time!!! Please ask away have plenty on my mind, lol.