Posted:
#1
So I went 6-2(+145.55) in fights and 2-1(+2.30) in O/U plays. Overall 9-3 in events, 63-37(+447.95) in fights and 23-33(+86.95) in O/U plays. Very good results for most on Covers tonite, at least I people I follow!!!!!! A few thoughts about the fights: Machida cracked Rockhold twice early and Luke just looked at him like that's all you got, GAME OVER after that. Too bad Souza probably won't get the title fight because he is a beast!!!!!!!! Holloway looked crisp and Cub did not, Max's left was just starting him. 12 Gauge is just relentless, the ATM angle was a major failure!!!!! If I'm anybody at Lightweight, I'm not fighting Dariush, he's a monster and if his striking gets any better, he could have the belt very soon!!!!!! Cummins winning the fight up till that left uppercut, not very impressed by St. Pruex in a weak division. Boy Villante is just a mule, them kicks hurt me!!!!!! Sterling looked good, not great, needs alot of work to be a top 5 guy. On to the shytty UFC 186!!!
