• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    After 70

    Ferrari29
    wiiooiiw
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 488
    Posts: 8
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2015 - 3:12 PM ET #1

    Well guys I startched that card going 9-2(+44.35) in the fights and 2-1(+1.50) in O/U. For the year I'm 16-4 in events, 122-58(+1141.67) in the fights and 35-41(+93.90) in O/U plays!!!!!!!!! Wanna give a shout out to all the guys that posted threads this week, made it alot easier to gauge what people are actually watching. I'll be back later for my post fight thoughts.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Well guys I startched that card going 9-2(+44.35) in the fights and 2-1(+1.50) in O/U. For the year I'm 16-4 in events, 122-58(+1141.67) in the fights and 35-41(+93.90) in O/U plays!!!!!!!!! Wanna give a shout out to all the guys that posted threads this week, made it alot easier to gauge what people are actually watching. I'll be back later for my post fight thoughts.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2015 - 8:14 PM ET #2

    I feel sorry for the guys who thought Machida has much left on his tires because Romero could have ended that fight in a minute if he wanted to. Boy Larkin is fast, dang near impossible to take down and if his head is in it, he can be real dangerous at 170. Wanna shout out to Ponzi for a being a tough SOB. Carlos JR is a HUGE 185, my goodness he threw Gordon around like a ragdoll, interesting who UFC throws at him next. So Bosse needed to close distance and watch for them kicks, he did neither and got his head taken off, beer leagues are calling you. Great job Santos!!!!!! Dias wins a boring fight, blah blah blah. Oliveira is winning on borrowed time and Merritt needs to create space to throw more than 10 punches in a fight. I think Merritt though has a chance to be a decent fighter. Silva impressed me as much as Dias and Oliveira did, which isnt saying much, so circle these three on your soon to be losing category. Well we know Sims can take a knee and throw a punch, some of these ATT guys just suck!!!!!! Speaking of ATT Kakai looked good against a ok guy but I liked what I saw. BTW the underdog in the first fights of any events this year is like 14-7, a nice way to start any card. A week off before the McGregor show hits the big lights in Vegas and then 3 more fights that week, good thing I'll be rested up by then.
    Reply
    I feel sorry for the guys who thought Machida has much left on his tires because Romero could have ended that fight in a minute if he wanted to. Boy Larkin is fast, dang near impossible to take down and if his head is in it, he can be real dangerous at 170. Wanna shout out to Ponzi for a being a tough SOB. Carlos JR is a HUGE 185, my goodness he threw Gordon around like a ragdoll, interesting who UFC throws at him next. So Bosse needed to close distance and watch for them kicks, he did neither and got his head taken off, beer leagues are calling you. Great job Santos!!!!!! Dias wins a boring fight, blah blah blah. Oliveira is winning on borrowed time and Merritt needs to create space to throw more than 10 punches in a fight. I think Merritt though has a chance to be a decent fighter. Silva impressed me as much as Dias and Oliveira did, which isnt saying much, so circle these three on your soon to be losing category. Well we know Sims can take a knee and throw a punch, some of these ATT guys just suck!!!!!! Speaking of ATT Kakai looked good against a ok guy but I liked what I saw. BTW the underdog in the first fights of any events this year is like 14-7, a nice way to start any card. A week off before the McGregor show hits the big lights in Vegas and then 3 more fights that week, good thing I'll be rested up by then.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2015 - 10:29 PM ET #3

     "Wanna give a shout out to all the guys that posted threads this week, made it alot easier to gauge what people are actually watching"
    Think I'll just stay quiet and take your picks from now on.  Good job on tough card.  2-2 personally 
    Reply
     "Wanna give a shout out to all the guys that posted threads this week, made it alot easier to gauge what people are actually watching"
    Think I'll just stay quiet and take your picks from now on.  Good job on tough card.  2-2 personally 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

     "Wanna give a shout out to all the guys that posted threads this week, made it alot easier to gauge what people are actually watching"
    Think I'll just stay quiet and take your picks from now on.  Good job on tough card.  2-2 personally 


    I saw your plays and 2-2 is better than 0-4. This wasn't a dig on anybody in general, in fact it was actually a dig at myself!!!!!!!!!! I run my mouth too much and argue over $1 plays when really I should just let my record do the talking!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I think people get the wrong info and get mislead into betting a guy or a O/U and BAM big loser and now your in a huge hole. With the week off which I will enjoy I'm gonna try and stay out of people's threads unless I have a direct question for them or wish them luck. Some people on here aren't worth the time or energy to engage with. Now Wii if you wanna chat during the week about bets or plays, feel free to ask.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

     "Wanna give a shout out to all the guys that posted threads this week, made it alot easier to gauge what people are actually watching"
    Think I'll just stay quiet and take your picks from now on.  Good job on tough card.  2-2 personally 


    I saw your plays and 2-2 is better than 0-4. This wasn't a dig on anybody in general, in fact it was actually a dig at myself!!!!!!!!!! I run my mouth too much and argue over $1 plays when really I should just let my record do the talking!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I think people get the wrong info and get mislead into betting a guy or a O/U and BAM big loser and now your in a huge hole. With the week off which I will enjoy I'm gonna try and stay out of people's threads unless I have a direct question for them or wish them luck. Some people on here aren't worth the time or energy to engage with. Now Wii if you wanna chat during the week about bets or plays, feel free to ask.
     
    BLAK_MAMBA
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2015 - 3:58 AM ET #5

    Ferrari, what's ur lean on Connor vs aldo? or Mendes if aldo can't go. I'm curious to hear your opinion, i know aldo fought the who's who in mma but I just think that mentally and physically Connor cannot be stop right now. Forget the loud mouth, I think that in this sport whoevers hungrier and mentally and physically prepared wins and that is Connor.
    Reply
    Ferrari, what's ur lean on Connor vs aldo? or Mendes if aldo can't go. I'm curious to hear your opinion, i know aldo fought the who's who in mma but I just think that mentally and physically Connor cannot be stop right now. Forget the loud mouth, I think that in this sport whoevers hungrier and mentally and physically prepared wins and that is Connor.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2015 - 4:07 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Ferrari, what's ur lean on Connor vs aldo? or Mendes if aldo can't go. I'm curious to hear your opinion, i know aldo fought the who's who in mma but I just think that mentally and physically Connor cannot be stop right now. Forget the loud mouth, I think that in this sport whoevers hungrier and mentally and physically prepared wins and that is Connor.


    I'll start my 189 thread with some answers later tonite Mamba. I was gonna bet McGregor before the rib issue.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Ferrari, what's ur lean on Connor vs aldo? or Mendes if aldo can't go. I'm curious to hear your opinion, i know aldo fought the who's who in mma but I just think that mentally and physically Connor cannot be stop right now. Forget the loud mouth, I think that in this sport whoevers hungrier and mentally and physically prepared wins and that is Connor.


    I'll start my 189 thread with some answers later tonite Mamba. I was gonna bet McGregor before the rib issue.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2015 - 11:05 PM ET #7

    I didn't feel dug at, just giving credit where its due.  Appreciate the help
    Reply
    I didn't feel dug at, just giving credit where its due.  Appreciate the help
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I didn't feel dug at, just giving credit where its due.  Appreciate the help



    Anytime WII, I feel my job on here is to win the most money and carry a decent winning percentage for anybody who follows!!! I never tell people how to bet, I feel my plays make it easy for guys to figure out. I have worked a lot to better my betting angles and try and find value. Some weekends though its a struggle believe me. I also am around to get back to any questions people might have. So WII why don't you tell me a few things about your UFC gambling habits and are you new to the UFC???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I didn't feel dug at, just giving credit where its due.  Appreciate the help



    Anytime WII, I feel my job on here is to win the most money and carry a decent winning percentage for anybody who follows!!! I never tell people how to bet, I feel my plays make it easy for guys to figure out. I have worked a lot to better my betting angles and try and find value. Some weekends though its a struggle believe me. I also am around to get back to any questions people might have. So WII why don't you tell me a few things about your UFC gambling habits and are you new to the UFC???
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,268
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,442
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.