After starting 0-3, I turned up the gas and went on a 8-0 run, lol. 8-3 overall with a small $11.33 protfit, which i will gladly take and move on. 1-1(+0.10) in O/U. For the year peeps I'm 15-4 on events, 113-56(+1097.32) in fights and 33-40(+92.40) on O/U plays. Since I didn't watch any of these fights and WhiteBelt did maybe I can get him to write up a semi unbiased report on the fights. I'll buy him a beer or something, lol. I do know this, while WhiteBelt was battling questionable refs I was battling 3-5 footers on the lake!!!!!!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
After starting 0-3, I turned up the gas and went on a 8-0 run, lol. 8-3 overall with a small $11.33 protfit, which i will gladly take and move on. 1-1(+0.10) in O/U. For the year peeps I'm 15-4 on events, 113-56(+1097.32) in fights and 33-40(+92.40) on O/U plays. Since I didn't watch any of these fights and WhiteBelt did maybe I can get him to write up a semi unbiased report on the fights. I'll buy him a beer or something, lol. I do know this, while WhiteBelt was battling questionable refs I was battling 3-5 footers on the lake!!!!!!!!!