Had a really nice night and my homework did pay off!!!!!!!!! So for the fights I went 8-2(+24.50) and the O/U were 5-2(+4.00). For the year I'm 13-4 on events, 95-52(+989.44) in fights and 31-37(+92.80) in O/U. I"ll have my review of the fights later tonite, feel free to comment.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Had a really nice night and my homework did pay off!!!!!!!!! So for the fights I went 8-2(+24.50) and the O/U were 5-2(+4.00). For the year I'm 13-4 on events, 95-52(+989.44) in fights and 31-37(+92.80) in O/U. I"ll have my review of the fights later tonite, feel free to comment.
I think Boetsch and Mitrione both drank from the same fighter IQ kool aid bottle, knuckleheads!!!!!!!!! Yancy soon will be trying to sell wolf tickets since he acts like the Diaz's so much. I like this Ortega kid but as he moves up the fighters will be much better. Think Soto will go back to Bellasnore?????? If he does take Bruce Leeroy will you, lol. I like Rivera's hands, very dangerous. Nice game plan by Jordan, wow what a kick for a guy over 260lbs. Akhmedov sure likes to strike, just cracking people. Wade can wrestle but I actually like Giagos in the fight, hopefully he gets a full camp to show what he can do.
I think Boetsch and Mitrione both drank from the same fighter IQ kool aid bottle, knuckleheads!!!!!!!!! Yancy soon will be trying to sell wolf tickets since he acts like the Diaz's so much. I like this Ortega kid but as he moves up the fighters will be much better. Think Soto will go back to Bellasnore?????? If he does take Bruce Leeroy will you, lol. I like Rivera's hands, very dangerous. Nice game plan by Jordan, wow what a kick for a guy over 260lbs. Akhmedov sure likes to strike, just cracking people. Wade can wrestle but I actually like Giagos in the fight, hopefully he gets a full camp to show what he can do.
Hey buddy I don't know you and have never posted or bet on ufc but wow you absolutely crushed it for me I ended up choosing you to randomly follow your bets Saturday night and now my book is paying me a nice chunk for the first time in a while lol so Thank You!! Keep it rollin
Hey buddy I don't know you and have never posted or bet on ufc but wow you absolutely crushed it for me I ended up choosing you to randomly follow your bets Saturday night and now my book is paying me a nice chunk for the first time in a while lol so Thank You!! Keep it rollin
Hey buddy I don't know you and have never posted or bet on ufc but wow you absolutely crushed it for me I ended up choosing you to randomly follow your bets Saturday night and now my book is paying me a nice chunk for the first time in a while lol so Thank You!! Keep it rollin
I'm glad I could help you out MeeZee!!!!! Their is about 5 to 7 good UFC cappers in here so besides doing my homework, I keep a eye on their plays and post in their threads. I try to keep it positive!!!
Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:
Hey buddy I don't know you and have never posted or bet on ufc but wow you absolutely crushed it for me I ended up choosing you to randomly follow your bets Saturday night and now my book is paying me a nice chunk for the first time in a while lol so Thank You!! Keep it rollin
I'm glad I could help you out MeeZee!!!!! Their is about 5 to 7 good UFC cappers in here so besides doing my homework, I keep a eye on their plays and post in their threads. I try to keep it positive!!!