After a chilly start I heated up to finish 9-3 in the fights for a (+20.79) with one under hitting (+1.55), thank you Jason. OVERALL for the year I'm 12-4 in posted events: 87-50(+964.94) in fights, 26-35(+88.80) in over/under plays and 12-21(-0.36) in parlays.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
After a chilly start I heated up to finish 9-3 in the fights for a (+20.79) with one under hitting (+1.55), thank you Jason. OVERALL for the year I'm 12-4 in posted events: 87-50(+964.94) in fights, 26-35(+88.80) in over/under plays and 12-21(-0.36) in parlays.
About the fights, thought Alves gave Condit too much room to get comfortable and just like I thought Condit made him pay in a very bad way!!!!!!!! Feel sorry for Alves and his bettors because I really like the pitbull but he looked awful sitting on the stool, maybe time for him to retire. Oliveira by sub, hmmm. The Carny played with fire and got burned badly!!!!!!!!! The other Cowboy by sub, never saw that coming, Noons looked lost for some reason. Jimmo is a quitter, seen him do this before, glad I played Barroso and figured he'd grind Jimmo into that grey area where some guys just fold. Trinaldo, played him got lucky but this is Brazil and Parke has done this dance before with the same result. Till looked good but he isn't a stud or anything. Love Rony Jason, unlike Jimmo he got pissed about the nut strike and did something about it!!!!!!!!! Formiga outstrikes Weis but looked bad on the ground, I had it backwards but still went against the betting public and won. Thought Dalby easily won his fight, looked good and was surprised by THIS judging, WOW. Bektic looked awesome besides Condit by far the best guy on the card.
Short week, rest up and on to New Orleans for the Dan Henderson retirement party, lol.
About the fights, thought Alves gave Condit too much room to get comfortable and just like I thought Condit made him pay in a very bad way!!!!!!!! Feel sorry for Alves and his bettors because I really like the pitbull but he looked awful sitting on the stool, maybe time for him to retire. Oliveira by sub, hmmm. The Carny played with fire and got burned badly!!!!!!!!! The other Cowboy by sub, never saw that coming, Noons looked lost for some reason. Jimmo is a quitter, seen him do this before, glad I played Barroso and figured he'd grind Jimmo into that grey area where some guys just fold. Trinaldo, played him got lucky but this is Brazil and Parke has done this dance before with the same result. Till looked good but he isn't a stud or anything. Love Rony Jason, unlike Jimmo he got pissed about the nut strike and did something about it!!!!!!!!! Formiga outstrikes Weis but looked bad on the ground, I had it backwards but still went against the betting public and won. Thought Dalby easily won his fight, looked good and was surprised by THIS judging, WOW. Bektic looked awesome besides Condit by far the best guy on the card.
Short week, rest up and on to New Orleans for the Dan Henderson retirement party, lol.