So I went 7-5(+9.25) in fights. 2-6(-8.10) in O/U. Small profit, no complaints. For the year 8-3 in events, 57-35(+302.40) in the fights and 21-32(+84.65) in the O/U leans. Won a couple dollars on draft kings as well. Cro Cop 7-0 with revenge but I don't think he wins another against anybody. Boy sometimes people forget you have to win the fight before you get to fight for the title, message to Calderwood!!!!!!! Kinda think Moraes might have stoled that fight, ring rust was huge. Btw Polish Pride goes 2-5, lol.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So I went 7-5(+9.25) in fights. 2-6(-8.10) in O/U. Small profit, no complaints. For the year 8-3 in events, 57-35(+302.40) in the fights and 21-32(+84.65) in the O/U leans. Won a couple dollars on draft kings as well. Cro Cop 7-0 with revenge but I don't think he wins another against anybody. Boy sometimes people forget you have to win the fight before you get to fight for the title, message to Calderwood!!!!!!! Kinda think Moraes might have stoled that fight, ring rust was huge. Btw Polish Pride goes 2-5, lol.