Star plays 13-12(even). PBR plays 23-21. O/U 26-16. For some reason I knew them o/u looked to easy last night and i slowed played them. Made about $22 when all was said and done. Now a few insights. 1) UFC FN 55 was great, UFC FN 56, sucked!!!!!!!! Rua needs to go hit the beach, sorry Shogun. Not having the McCall/Lineker fight really hurt. Thought Jouban got robbed!!!!! Was really impressed by Covington and Almeida for up and comers.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Star plays 13-12(even). PBR plays 23-21. O/U 26-16. For some reason I knew them o/u looked to easy last night and i slowed played them. Made about $22 when all was said and done. Now a few insights. 1) UFC FN 55 was great, UFC FN 56, sucked!!!!!!!! Rua needs to go hit the beach, sorry Shogun. Not having the McCall/Lineker fight really hurt. Thought Jouban got robbed!!!!! Was really impressed by Covington and Almeida for up and comers.
Fun fights. The Friday card was all finishes and most in the first round. The Saturday card were a bunch of hungry young dudes. Almeida/Gorman was fun - Gorman is tough as nails. I don't think Jouban was a robbery, but I had it for Jouban even though I had a bet on Alves. Round 1 was Alves for sure, round 3 was Jouban for sure. Round 2 was slightly better for Jouban, but it wasn't clear for me. Both those guys are really good prospects though. Even though there wasn't a bunch of huge names, I enjoyed it.
Fun fights. The Friday card was all finishes and most in the first round. The Saturday card were a bunch of hungry young dudes. Almeida/Gorman was fun - Gorman is tough as nails. I don't think Jouban was a robbery, but I had it for Jouban even though I had a bet on Alves. Round 1 was Alves for sure, round 3 was Jouban for sure. Round 2 was slightly better for Jouban, but it wasn't clear for me. Both those guys are really good prospects though. Even though there wasn't a bunch of huge names, I enjoyed it.
I love the Brazil crowd but the refs and the judging leaves something to be desired!!! I'll give you 3 cases. 1) Covington fight, booing him when he's in top control, not killing the guy but effective. So they stand him up to do what, double leg TD all night actually helped him more, lol.
I love the Brazil crowd but the refs and the judging leaves something to be desired!!! I'll give you 3 cases. 1) Covington fight, booing him when he's in top control, not killing the guy but effective. So they stand him up to do what, double leg TD all night actually helped him more, lol.
2) Silva/ Edwards fight, could have went either way but when Silva was on top doing not much more than Colby, they let him lay on top of Edwards. Now I didn't bet this fight but I won't forget it.
2) Silva/ Edwards fight, could have went either way but when Silva was on top doing not much more than Colby, they let him lay on top of Edwards. Now I didn't bet this fight but I won't forget it.
3) and most glaring Alves!!! After the first minute he fought in spurts, took more TO than NFL teams get, and backed pedalled all night while staring at the clock. 2nd round was the key round, Joubin landed more, pushed the pace and besides a TD from Alves who was allowed to lay and pray for a minute. Alves got a gift and watch he'll stay fighting in Brazil because anywhere else he gets smoked!!!!
3) and most glaring Alves!!! After the first minute he fought in spurts, took more TO than NFL teams get, and backed pedalled all night while staring at the clock. 2nd round was the key round, Joubin landed more, pushed the pace and besides a TD from Alves who was allowed to lay and pray for a minute. Alves got a gift and watch he'll stay fighting in Brazil because anywhere else he gets smoked!!!!
BTW I'm looking at this strictly from a gambling side of this. Not like Sherdog bozo's!!!! Tips to remember when the UFC visits Brazil 8 times next year.
BTW I'm looking at this strictly from a gambling side of this. Not like Sherdog bozo's!!!! Tips to remember when the UFC visits Brazil 8 times next year.